What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

i hung all the body cladding, installed the grills in the front bumper and installed the new one...reinstalled the bed, hitch, and corner cladding...

gotta get some pics;)

viperhauler said:
i hung all the body cladding, installed the grills in the front bumper and installed the new one...reinstalled the bed, hitch, and corner cladding...

gotta get some pics;)
Hows the paint matching?? Good I'll bet.

Well, my old truck got new studded winter tires yesterday. While some of you are parking yours, my old truck is getting ready for another cold winter...

With all the salt/sand and fluctuations in temp., I did enough shovelling last year. Not going to happen again!

Wil

researched some on the fuel cell im planning on using and looking for a electric fan set up instead of the rats nest hydraulic setup it currently has.

over the weekend i installed the x-metal lowering kit, installed the gauges, and finished up some odds and ends,...

today i took apart the front end b/c there is a clankin noise, i need to hunt down, and fix

i removed the intake, and TB and all the o2 senors and cut off the exhaust

its going to be another long weekend of werkin on the truck,...

i have taken notice that this is not much clearance between the rim and caliper :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Picked up a new power steering rack...$580.50...gulp...about $250 reconditioned...but no reconditioned available...anyone want a slightly used one with a very small crack?

Prof said:
Picked up a new power steering rack...$580.50...gulp...about $250 reconditioned...but no reconditioned available...anyone want a slightly used one with a very small crack?
That price wasn't too bad, I thought it would be higher.

Roy's old P/S rack would work as long as the stock power steering hoses are used.

My favorite wrench chimes in! David we need you around here more often!

Prof said:
My favorite wrench chimes in! David we need you around here more often!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Installed 2inch lowering shackles from stinker. Pretty easy install, took me about 45minutes and now the truck has a nice level stance.:rock:

alternator and starter showed up today for the new motor. cha ching! add that to the total. do i even want to know:dontknow: probably not. just chunk the receipt in with the rest of them:D

Blacked out my tails and 3rd light! Need to finish, but i don't have the pads or polish.

Added red sticker pin striping to racing strips. Looks great. I'll get blue ones painted on soon to carry on the engine theme.

photo bucket isn't working, pics soon

HEY PHAT, did you lower the truck on the ground before you tightened the shackles?

2384639410025741696hngOvc_fs.jpg

Blue pin stripe and blue calipers, silver handles, shaved tailgate, and i'm removing the headlight corner lights and painting the housings gloss black.

It could pass for a Miller Lite sponsored truck by the time i'm done with it!

Eddie had 2 folks taking pics of the engine for 10 minutes 2 days ago......... I still won't take credit for it, it's all you hoss.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back