What does every body do for a living and your age

50 years, homeless for several months at one point in my life, former kick-boxing world contender (training since ’68), mainframe system engineer for largest engineering company in Canada (4 years), mainframe analyst for major university (20+ years), former CEO and chairman of information system based company (4 years), single dad of wonderful thirteen year old boy. Now retiree due to major disability.

my name is chad i am 34 i work in the environmentel as a first responder

I @m th1$ m@ny: 100100. 1 tr@<k, hunt, @nd t3$t b@d th1ng$ 1n @ v1rtu@l w0r!d. There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those understand binary and those that don't. ;)

In my spare time I am a captain on our local volunteer fire department and a training officer (certified fire instructor). I teach new candidates Firefighter 1 certification and auto extrication. When I am not teaching, I am responding to fires, accidents, and people not in their finest moments. I love this job the most and get no pay for doing it. Being there for people in their times of greatest need is more payment than I would ever need.

-Muzzy

I'm in the social security age bracket. Retiring Product Design Engineer and former race official. In my second (maybe third childhood) so I bought a toy to build.

AARHEMI said:
43 drive a car hauler i know not the greatest job but pay,s dam well for fla.

Cool! I didn't know that.... I might have to look you up in the near future. :) Do you just do inter-Florida loads, or do you go out of state?

AARHEMI said:
43 drive a car hauler i know not the greatest job but pay,s dam well for fla.
I need to ship the R/C and Q/C from Hollywood CA to Long Island NY .... can you hook a brother up :dontknow: :D

Silverback said:
Commercial Printing?

Is that what they call stamping out license plates in the prison now days?:dontknow: ;) :D

LOL! ^^^^ :D :toilet:

I trained to run a commercial printing press, but never went for the job. I always enjoyed the printing/graphic design field tho. :)

. . . For the new folks to add to . . .

:)

Can't remember if already posted.

by the way, near to 35, Engineer @ Symantec (could you guys please cross your fingers for me, still on probation period)

attila said:
Can't remember if already posted.

by the way, near to 35, Engineer @ Symantec (could you guys please cross your fingers for me, still on probation period)

I applied for a job at Symantec here in Orlando, they said I was over-qualified!:dontknow::banghead:

They must base that solely on experience because I have no formal training....

Currently in between jobs! :D:D:D

I'm 29. I'll be 30 in February. I've had an asphalt sealing & line painting business since I was 19. I run that business from April through October, then I do small pothole patch jobs throughout the winter for "get by" money and for something to do. I still think it's an awesome business and I wouldn't trade it for the world...even though winter sucks.

I'm 43,

:viking: 12 years Army active duty, and 13 years (and still serving) in the Army reserves as a First Sergeant in Special Operation Forces company.

When I'm not sent off to do what we do our secret squirrel stuff,::fight: I'm a system programmer, and fiber optic tech at a telephone company.:sleep:

U lucky man!

ntw0rk said:
I applied for a job at Symantec here in Orlando, they said I was over-qualified!:dontknow::banghead:

They must base that solely on experience because I have no formal training....

Currently in between jobs! :D:D:D

Black1 said:
LOL! ^^^^ :D :toilet:

I trained to run a commercial printing press, but never went for the job. I always enjoyed the printing/graphic design field tho. :)
Now that explains your offset personality :p :p ;) ;) :D and your ability to burn plates in a microwave :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back