What does every body do for a living and your age

30, Global Field Service Tech for National Oilwell Varco, Rig solutions div.

And i don't know what escrow or hedge fund mean, however comma i can work a wrench like she's my lil german imph, that is there to do my bidding and jump to my every move...............I lover her.................

Black1 said:
I thought you worked for Dominos? :confused: :dontknow:

:D :D :D :p

Thats were I learned how to shoot.:D Click on picture to see it animated

Last edited:
Wifey said:
It was a 1970 Buick Electra 225 (2 door) with a 455 :) I gave it away when it got over 180k on it. :D

I am 48. I would assume that is old. My son thinks so :dontknow: :D

Ahhhhh...my first date with Wifey.;):p:p:elefant::elefant::elefant:

....Sorry Jerry.;)

Im 45 own a salvage yard , love cars so i still get out there with the boys and tear the cars apart.

You know what? I cant remember if I posted on here or not. So here it goes...

I am 29 years old and I am a Petty Officer 1st Class (E-6) in the US Navy. My original job was as an Aviation Electronics Technician, however, as most of you know...I am a US Naval Flight Engineer on the P-3 Orion Aircraft now.

In other words, I slap Naval Officers in the back of tha head when they screw up!:D:D:D

Last edited:
Im in the same boat as above! I'm 30 and i build wind turbines!:rock: Playing with h2 also! I would love to have the first h2 viper truck!! As for the turbines, they are 2.5 MW and 260 feet tall. I work on the gearbox. 94,500lbs thats just the gearbox not even with gennies:rock:
the same as above deal is the same cause i dont know if i posted on this thread befor:dontknow:

7'0"

375#

Sells tow trucks

380641.jpg

24 years young... Right of Way Agent (Landman) for WRC, Contracted by AGL (atlanta gas and light)

Desert Viper.....i f'n love the avatar!!!!!! id love a shirt like that if i could get my hands on one!!!!!!

lets see...36, industrial maintenance technician...i fix it after someone else breaks it...

24, cellular phone tower tech (i make your cell phones have a signal)
fix um, upgrade um, build um so dont piss me off otherwise ill screw up your network hehehe

27 online poker promoter and ex insurance marketing rep ;) anyone want a match bonus on poker hit me up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back