What does every body do for a living and your age

Roz-SRT said:
She was the receptionist (slash) office manager's assistant. She was (only) working there until she finished college (graduated last Dec) and until she found a job associated with her degree in HR Management and Business Management. I think she got comfortable and scared is why she hasn't found a job through this year. Now no one in this area is hiring for anything in HR.

Well what ever area you are in I could probably put you in touch with another Plastic.

Roz-SRT said:
I got caught stealin' boxes . . . :eek: :p :D

WHU??? Stealin' boxes?!?!?!? What were you gonna do?? Build a VTCoA club house? Man I know you didn't go out like that!

Blacksnake said:
Well what ever area you are in I could probably put you in touch with another Plastic.

I'm located in Chattanooga, TN.

Honestly, I'm not sure if she wants to do "that" again (clerical work). However, at this point in time, beggars can't be choosers. :) ;) I know she's wanting a position in Human Resource, or HR management - regardless of it's for a medical doctor or an industrial warehouse. :) She feels she spent all her money and time to go to school so she could work in that field, but I feel she needs to get her foot in the door with a good corporation and let abilitites do the talkin'.

Anyways, shoot me a PM if ya like. :rock: I appreciate it very much. I know her sister (who was the RN for the practice) really enjoyed the personal relationships developed with clients. Now shes an RN down in the neonatal unit of a local hospital and it's a new face every few days. . . She doesn't enjoy it at all.

Last edited:
Looks like yall have no choice but to pack up and head on down to Texas.. I know someone that is HR management for USAA in San Antonio. In fact, Houston is an ideal place for HR careers. So many businesses here.. In Health Administration... Texas Medical Center is here. Oil businesses too like Haliburton, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Pathfinder... Man the list goes on....

Venom Power said:
WHU??? Stealin' boxes?!?!?!? What were you gonna do?? Build a VTCoA club house? Man I know you didn't go out like that!

You ever seen Friday???? :p

I was cut loose due the shiddy housing/construction industry. While we were in Macon, I was "bragging" to someone that I am lucky to have a job considering in the line of work I do. . . . My puma tastes wonderful. :p :D

Whitesnake said:
well i guess you got your dream job! lol
so use plenty of lube on your rear! don't want to see you walk funny one day!
LOL How are you :dontknow: Happy Holidays:D .... Not my dream Job and need to pay the bills Man working on getting my RE lic. and My series 3 also.

Call Me some time 310-869-0238

MisterRite said:
Jimi

let me do some checking... Shaw industries has job listings for an experienced CAD operator and an HR Manager. Not sure if they are still open but I will check in the morning.
I believe they are in Dalton.

Ronnie

Thanks Ronnie, I really appreciate it. . . . :rock:

Is Shaw on the up-side now? Last I had heard they were sending folks home so I didn't even bother considering them while on my job search. I didn't want to become a statistic of theirs. I know two guys that worked for Shaw that were cut loose. Plus, the "waiting room" at the unemployment office was filled with ex-Shaw workers. . . . :eek:

Let us know what you find out! :)

It all depends on weather your skilled labor or not. If your a machine operator or a lift truck driver, pretty expendable. Skilled labor still needed. Probably be after the first of the year ( not sure ). But the last I looked they were still posted and needed these jobs. I'm not promising anything , just let me check. Hell they may not pay what you need.

MisterRite said:
It all depends on weather your skilled labor or not. If your a machine operator or a lift truck driver, pretty expendable. Skilled labor still needed. Probably be after the first of the year ( not sure ). But the last I looked they were still posted and needed these jobs. I'm not promising anything , just let me check. Hell they may not pay what you need.

No worries bro. Just lemme know what you find out. I've got a thing or two in the works. Corteney however, does not. :eek: :( :)

i wish that were the case, most skilled jobs are hurting in the current economic market, im in structual steel and shops in ths steel industry are closeing.....same with construction and the like

VNM PWRD said:
LOL How are you :dontknow: Happy Holidays:D .... Not my dream Job and need to pay the bills Man working on getting my RE lic. and My series 3 also.

Call Me some time 310-869-0238

ok just let me know when you are making those films....i also heard that Brad's involved? is this true?

Whitesnake said:
ok just let me know when you are making those films....i also heard that Brad's involved? is this true?
Yes Brad is involved :dontknow::argh: He chose to be the on set fluffer :confused:

VNM PWRD said:
Yes Brad is involved :dontknow::argh: He chose to be the on set fluffer :confused:

Hey J.T. I been on workers comp now for bout 6 monthsand have alot of time on my hands. Is there any positions availble or just extra help needed:D \\seriously:D :D :eek: :eek:

I have skilled help the only thing open would be if you are hung like a horse. Seriously ..... I have guys offering to work for free some are willing to pay me LOL.

VNM PWRD said:
I have skilled help the only thing open would be if you are hung like a horse. Seriously ..... I have guys offering to work for free some are willing to pay me LOL.

Well not hung like a horse but I can take a while and make love like a champ... Hell can i go just to watch?:p also, I can fully shave to accomdate, working on getting some more tattoos in a week or so

40 concrete contractor

092.jpg
045.jpg
156.jpg
12-11-08006.jpg
12-11-08006.jpg

TheSickness said:
Uh........Body parts collector and part time crypt keeper :D
Used to be FULL time :D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!