What does every body do for a living and your age

Venom Power said:
34 here and in the oil industry as an electronics engineer.

In my past career I was into law enforcement for a number of years here in Houston (Harris County).

Update: 36, still an electronics engineer for the same major oil company.. only NOW I am global, meaning I :flybye:travel overseas frequently.

In my 50's
3 tours U.S.ARMY
28yrs Law Enf./mostly firearms Instructor/Fugitive Investigator

Life time street racer* and gear head. Weapons collector/designer/maker.

*(Safety First)

Prof said:
I read back through this thread last night...the changes that have taken place are astounding...and in many instances not very happy.

How are your PSA numbers these days John...mine have returned to normal...probably not going to check them any more...was too scary last time.

Now you are sounding like my wife Roy. ;)

Actually I have not had the time to go in and have it checked. I'm due for my yearly physical here in the next couple months if I remember right. Guess I will find out then.

Silverback said:
Hate to say this, but there is no such thing as safe street racing. If you think so, you are only fooling yourself.

We were safe comparatively speaking to what others were doing back in the day and to what some of these guys are doing now. ie. no spectators
past the start line and we had plenty of fire extinguishers.

But Hell yes we all knew there was an element of danger,
that's what made it so much fun!:burnout:

BTW Silverback that was an outstanding comeback you made on another
thread about Al Gore!:rock:

Prof said:
I read back through this thread last night...the changes that have taken place are astounding...and in many instances not very happy.

Yep... It seems (that) if you're not in the Military or the Oil Field, you're not doing so great these days. :confused: :dontknow: :( And the Military guys are STILL WAY UNDERPAID for what they do.... it's a damn shame, really. :mad:

Well,I'm still 29,still don't do a damned thing,am a lazy couch potato,and I STILL OWN MY TRUCK !!!!It doesn't get any better than that !!!Oh yeah,I forgot my occasional Adult beverage to help assist with thefuckits !!!:rock: :rock:

35 yr old, work for myself as a management consultant, currently overseeing & advising a $200M deal in Maine.

I am 19 years old. I am a student of Universal Technical Institute majoring in auto, ford and diesel. My job is automotive mechanic at National Tires and Battery (NTB).

I am 20, and I run a crew out on drilling rigs. I do not actually work on a drilling rig, but do work for drilling rigs, when they're done drilling a hole, we go out with a laydown machine to lay their drill pipe down and pick their casing up, and sometimes when they need me to I run the power tongs up on the floor to spin the casing together.

Attachments

• HPIM2168.JPG
    HPIM2168.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
I'm 30 years old and I have an asphalt sealcoating and line painting business.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back