What is the worst car you have driven lately?

oldcolt

Striker Heads and Cam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is no secret that I really do not like anything GM produces, but I just got stuck with a 2012 Impala rental for the next three days. It is the worst car that I have driven in quite a while. It is gutless, rattles, smells weird, the paint is pealing and it handles like crap.

How can they make a modern car that feels so bad? I thought Impala taxi's were bad because of the high mileage, but this thing is junk and it isn't even a year old.

I took out full insurance, so if I drive it off a cliff before the weekend is over, I'm covered.:D:D

By the way, when the rental company called me to confirm my reservation this morning and then told me they had no cars, it reminded me of this:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T2GmGSNvaM]Seinfeld - The Car Reservation - YouTube[/ame]

Classic!! :p

Rental agent said the paint was coming off because of how often they wash the car.......I doubt it.

1974-truck-misc-087.jpg

Pontiac grand anything just sucks... my truck rides better, feels more resposive, is waaay more comdortable and is acctually fun to drive! Every gm product I've ridden in has felt cheap and ready to fall apart.

It's the beigeification of automobiles. Everything looks like everything else, fun to drive has been thrown out for economy and comfort and it's sad. There are still a few that buck the trend but for the most part everything is bland.

Well, I'm heading out for my business trip in this POS.....wish me luck!:chain:

New'ish 3/4 ton GMC 4x4, 4 door.
Squeaks and rattles in the doors- epic. The dash even squeaks up under the windshield somewhere. Suspension bottoms out in the front at low speeds on speed bumps. A 3/4 ton?!? Really...
It has the turning radius of an ocean freighter...
And people continue to slam Dodges... Hmmm.

I just got back. I really don't know why people buy these cars. Junk!:mad:

I know this is about worst cars but to be different... I drove a kia rio for bout a month as a rental and it was f-in awesome... handling... acceleration....paint everything was great lol

Kinda hoping somebody has driven the new Dodge Dart and any complaints on it..start out around $15K.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back