What Kind of bikes do we have ?

I'd participate in this thread, but I'm without a ride, presently....

I've owned everything from old English twins, (Norton 750s) to ZX11s, Kawi 10R and ZZR12...... 185 flying low is fun, but "been there done that....." Dunno what's next....

Stay in one piece out there and watch out for the idjits.....

D

Manic said:
Yep, that's the same forum I was thinking of. I lurk there a little. :eek:

How tall are you? I am 6 foot 1 and found the K1300S at the Edmonton bike show to be perfect. :marchmellow: I am not allowed to talk about it anymore... :D Maybe a little too obsessed. :burnout: The tri-colour K1300S is calling me though. :argh:

Wil

I am only 6'0"but my knees cant take it from my mx days.Stock is really not that bad.You are right,that tri color 1300ks is one sweet ride.:rock:

Here are my two toys.

MeanieSE.jpg

CIMG4162.jpg

CIMG4163.jpg

badmood said:
This is my bike I build back 03. My buddy owns a shop here in Tampa where I built it.

Do you still have it? That is sweet!

It would look so good between my legs.

the bostrom is Joannes, #33 of 155 with 600 miles,

the yellow on is actuall our 97 748 with a transplanted 996 ferraci superbike motor;)

Attachments

• 100_0779.jpg
    100_0779.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_0771.jpg
    100_0771.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 24
600 miles?..she gonna get back on the track with it anytime soon?...wondering why you are hanging onto them..jst curious..

Riff62 said:
600 miles?..she gonna get back on the track with it anytime soon?...wondering why you are hanging onto them..jst curious..
doubt those will ever make the track again, I didnt take a pic of her rs 125 race bike, but she still has it,

we have talked about it, but need to get some things taken care of first.

i loved watching her race , she had so much determination, and always listened to everyone , and there suggestions.

and could pull the engine, rebuild it, tune it, and be back the next morn for practice, and still win the race:rock:

i have tried to get her to go back and me be the pit bitch, but no go so far, she says if she races, i haveto, and i want the buell 1125r race version to compete back in twins. but some other things come first.

but i am very proud of her:rock: :rock: 4 or 5 championships, rode with the likes of nickey hayden and tommy hayden, and when she really wanted to.......................could really stuff some of the super fast guys hard, and still come back in and laugh with them.

we were allways a bit older than most in the pits, so she kinda got the nickname "momma" in the pits:D

funny, I remember once a little girl came up and was talking with her at birmingham, and asked for her autograph:p but wanted it sighned Momma:p :p :p :p :p

thats great...I can picture Joanne out there kicking ass..I seem to recall you saying you were getting too old to race...bad knees or something..lol..do you ride at all anymore?..I kmow you are busy and all, but you could take the bike down to wally world to pick up dog food once in awhile..lol

hadnt ridden in .....4 years? but really want to:D

i need to get the yellow one back up and refresh it, an I have a 998 race bike thats not street legal , but need to get body work for it, and get ti riding again:p

I am sure we will go back , just not when, there was a guy that raced a vintage 250 racer , 84 years old:rock: :rock: :rock:

so i aint worried, jsut strap my ass on, and ducttape my hands:D

Stinker said:
hadnt ridden in .....4 years? but really want to:D

i need to get the yellow one back up and refresh it, an I have a 998 race bike thats not street legal , but need to get body work for it, and get ti riding again:p

I am sure we will go back , just not when, there was a guy that raced a vintage 250 racer , 84 years old:rock: :rock: :rock:

so i aint worried, jsut strap on my ass and ducttape my hands:D

WHATTT???...:D

No offence Tony, but trust me, Joanne has the nice ass in the family...not you.:D

Bill.

sorry, you said strapon and ass and ductape in the same sentence..lol

Back