What Kind of bikes do we have ?

MisterRite said:
Man that is awesome, what F$%$ is it ?
Not a clue no badges no names although it was at a harley dealership............looked too expensive to ask about

Manic said:
I will try to find you a great forum for the K series tomorrow at the shop. They might have some info to help.

I would love to buy a '09 but I am not allowed this year :( :eek:, BUT I am told that I can buy one next year... :rock:

Debt reduction is the plan this year and converting the duplex into a quad is the other goal this summer... Not going to be a lot of time to ride this summer. :(

Wil

thanks bro,Already a member of BMW-k.com.Great site.Alot of good info.no one really seems to bitch about how they idle though:dontknow: maybe its just me being used to jap bikes.Really do love the bike though.Low bars but not too bad for my fat ass:congrats: Lowered the pegs an 1 1/2"and really made a diff.on longer rides.:rock: :rock: As far as superglu88 or whatever your name is,as you can see,alot of guys ride for performance and reliability,not just a name.To each his own bro,it's what makes this world go around.!!

Last edited:
I traded my '00 GSXR600 for my R/T, and after 6 months I had to get back on 2 wheels. So I picked up a '97 Triumph Daytona T595 (955cc).

Attachments

• Gixxer1.JPG
    Gixxer1.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Gixxer2.JPG
    Gixxer2.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
GILMO'S10 said:
thanks bro,Already a member of BMW-k.com.Great site.Alot of good info.no one really seems to bitch about how they idle though:dontknow: maybe its just me being used to jap bikes.Really do love the bike though.Low bars but not too bad for my fat ass:congrats: Lowered the pegs an 1 1/2"and really made a diff.on longer rides.:rock: :rock:

Yep, that's the same forum I was thinking of. I lurk there a little. :eek:

How tall are you? I am 6 foot 1 and found the K1300S at the Edmonton bike show to be perfect. :marchmellow: I am not allowed to talk about it anymore... :D Maybe a little too obsessed. :burnout: The tri-colour K1300S is calling me though. :argh:

Wil

Just a Turboed Harley

Attachments

• Harley FXR on Patio 004.JPG
    Harley FXR on Patio 004.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • Harley FXR on Patio 007.JPG
    Harley FXR on Patio 007.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • Harley FXR on Patio 003.JPG
    Harley FXR on Patio 003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Manic said:
Yep, that's the same forum I was thinking of. I lurk there a little. :eek:

How tall are you? I am 6 foot 1 and found the K1300S at the Edmonton bike show to be perfect. :marchmellow: I am not allowed to talk about it anymore... :D Maybe a little too obsessed. :burnout: The tri-colour K1300S is calling me though. :argh:

Wil

PM sent...

'03 honda RC51...... still only has 5k on it

http://
DSC00962.jpg

And these are my toys in Germany:
a 2001 Fat Boy, and a 2004 BMW Rockster.
Greetings from Mönchengladbach, that is in the western part
of Germany, near Cologne.
Mike:D

Attachments

• GetAttachment 2.jpg
    GetAttachment 2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Alle Fotos  19.11.08 171.jpg
    Alle Fotos 19.11.08 171.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 54
Welcome Mike, greatings from Canada!

Great bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wil

Here's my ride. Picked it up recently in OK and brought her back to VA.

It's a 2000 Yamaha Royal Star Venture MM Milinium Edition, #0209 out of 1500 biks made world wide. Only 6,000 miles on it when I got it, now over 7,000. Wonderful cruiser with full sound and intercom system. Wife says the rear seat is as comfy as a recliner.

vensid22.jpg

Stretch

This is my bike I build back 03. My buddy owns a shop here in Tampa where I built it.

Attachments

• IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG