What Kind of bikes do we have ?

Here's one I saw at the bike show, I would love to own one, but my pockets are not that deep !!:)

Attachments

• Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 22
MisterRite said:
Here's one I saw at the bike show, I would love to own one, but my pockets are not that deep !!:)

I think that is the bike that Batman was riding in the Dark Knight (when he was Bruce Wayne); NOT the one with car tires that shot missiles...:) the other one...

The 4 pipes up under the tail is the tip off. Is it a production bike?

2006 Honda Goldwing, 2007 Honda Silverwing and a few other Hondas.

MisterRite said:
Yeah, Italian I think. The salesman said that there was only 3 in the United States.

If you can trust the movie soundtracks (normally, you can't) it sure pulled revs quick and had a great sound..

The bigger bike Batman drove would be even more fun for getting through traffic, etc... :)

Last edited:
Begood said:
I edited what I was going to say, but trust me, you picked the wrong day, and the wrong Muthafkr. You want talk that kind of shit, take it to offensive and I promise you I am your man. If you really want to take that kind of attitude, I am here for you! Just let me know!

Bill.
Hey Bill, this is not this guys second post bud, he's been around for awhile. He's just trying to get under your skin. If he keeps it up I will "out" him.:smokin:

Soapy said:
2006 Honda Goldwing, 2007 Honda Silverwing and a few other Hondas.

I drove a red 1975 Goldwing (when they first came out). I sold it to my brother-in-law and his friend saw it and bought a yellow one. They took a 7500+ mile road trip on them, loaded down with gear and never so much as burned out a light bulb on either one. The red one sold with over 120,000 miles on it.

Pretty incredible machines...

We'll see how long my ZX-14 will go...it is a SPEEDY mo fo. so it might not take too long...;)

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
My cousin has one and he LOVES it. That thing is a rocket!!

Yes I must say it is fast and major torque monster... I have done a lot to it and it's even faster than before...:burnout: I agree with your cousin, I do love mine...:D :D

MisterRite said:
Supposed to handle extremely well. Great balance. Power is smooth and strong all the way to the limit. Compared it to a Farrari.:rock:

Hmmm...like a Ferrari you say....I don't know if this was a bike that Ferrari actually produced...If it was, maybe someone could setup a race between it and the Tomahawk Dodge produced...
Just don't wax the seat area on that yellow one....

Attachments

• Fer_Bike.jpg
    Fer_Bike.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Fer_bike2.jpg
    Fer_bike2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Fer_bike3.jpg
    Fer_bike3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
rottenronnie said: