100_1197.jpg

A little bit of nos but thats not too different

NOSIMAGE_064.jpg

100_1186-2.jpg

Last edited:
jontyre said:
younger than 24??

19, and yes I bought it myself.

And I also balance working full time at an insurance agency and going to school full time for business. :dontknow:

mine r different cuz a: there's 2 of em... & when they're parked in the driveway they make a nice rice sandwhich 4 my evo.... rice is nice lol:p

Mine is different cause I have a paint matched lt Extreme tonneau cover with the '04 wing on it.

Dang I thought I was youngest when I got it at 20....

Also different cause my radio cuts off once in about 100 drives and than restarts?

Stinker said:
Here is my family, thats what makes me different:D
Damn, tony that is the first time I have seen your trucks engine. At least it is the fastest, or is 505. I hear crickets, holler at me bo

when i had my truck, i had the only Jack Daniels Dispenser built into the headliner:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• dispenser.jpg
    dispenser.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 90
Big Worm said:
Damn, tony that is the first time I have seen your trucks engine. At least it is the fastest, or is 505. I hear crickets, holler at me bo
he he he we just let Justin and 504.5 think they are the quickest, oh and making a call now:D

FASTFOOD said:
Mine has 06 Viper 3rd brake lights cut into the fenders

100_1192.jpg

100_1197.jpg

A little bit of nos but thats not too different

NOSIMAGE_064.jpg

100_1186-2.jpg
Damn how did you get that? or where? I seen someone with this on their tailgate. It is just sweet as hell

I think I have the most tickets, in the state of SC, NC & VA than any other 10 owner
that is why i got to keep changing the look of my truck and getting other rides to keep them guessing

Last edited:
MUTT said:
when i had my truck, i had the only Jack Daniels Dispenser built into the headliner:rock: :rock:

I never thought I'd ever say this to you Mutt, but you suck for not selling that nifty gadget before getting rid of your truck.. I want one that dispenses.. Lemonade..

Big Worm said:
Damn how did you get that? or where? I seen someone with this on their tailgate. It is just sweet as hell
Eddie has one on his tailgate I just bought the lights off stealership $212 each modified them cut big holes in my fenders and ran a lil wire to a switch. Will connect them to my turn signals one day:dontknow:

damn that had to take a big breath to cut into he fender like tinygiants tubbed his bed.

The nifty stickers on the hood of my truck

DSC_0204_jpg.jpg

Venom Power said:
I never thought I'd ever say this to you Mutt, but you suck for not selling that nifty gadget before getting rid of your truck.. I want one that dispenses.. Lemonade..
i removed it and installed it in my car...unfortunately i broke it and i am in the midst of making a new one

MUTT said:
i removed it and installed it in my car...unfortunately i broke it and i am in the midst of making a new one

Ahh that's more like it.. Ever thought of making these and selling them?

portlandsrt said:
OK,,, here is a quick list of unique parts that I "think" no one else has:

Performance:
Polished 5 Pound Nitrous Bottle in engine bay mounted on ebony plexiglass

Aesthetics:
JMB Bright Red Front Calipers
JMB Bright Red Rear Calipers
Optima Yellow Top w/ Polished Bracket
Chrome Master Cylinder Cover
OEM Gloss Black Coolant Overflow Tank
GemTop GT Classic Tonneau with stock mounted wing
Billet & Acrylic Polished Fluid Caps
Polished Radiator Cap w/ Sneaky Pete
Audio Integration Custom Looms, Wiring & Acrylic/Plexi Work

Suspension:
Custom Drop by Charlies Drop Shop (4" in front, 5" in rear)

In Car Entertainment/Electronics:
** All work custom by Audio Integrations in Washougal Washington **
Clarion In Dash DVD Player
Ipod Input
Sirius Satellite Radio
Diamond Audio D3 10" sub
Custom Subwoofer Enclosure
Diamond Audio 400.1 Mono Block
Boston SL Series Midbass and Tweets
Diamond Audio 400.4 D3 Amplifier
Red LED Interior & BlackLight Engine Bay Lighting
Magellon GPS (hardwired)
Valentine 1 Radar/Laser Detector (hardwired)

Any pics from the side of that drop ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back