WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?

HOT RAM, when i get home I wanted to do a Va GTG so we can ride out and have a couple if you are up for it I will put the invite on the GTG thread later when I get home, before Christmas

I am the only one, that I am aware of, that has had the door handles shaved and the tailgate handle reversed...

Also, have dragonflies airbrushed for the personal touch!! ;)

My mom has said I am different and special, so I guess that carries over to my truck.

I may have one of the few pure bone stock trucks on here. Only thing I did was add in a rx75 radar detector.

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

mrssrt10 said:
I am the only one, that I am aware of, that has had the door handles shaved and the tailgate handle reversed...

I have my tailgate handle reversed but no dragonflies.. In fact your truck looks a lot like mine did a couple years ago.

Former look..
SnakePeel.jpg

VenomPower.jpg

Venom Power said:
I have my tailgate handle reversed but no dragonflies.. In fact your truck looks a lot like mine did a couple years ago.

My appologies!!! ;) I remember you had mentioned that before!!! :)

Venom Power said:

Former look..
SnakePeel.jpg

VenomPower.jpg
Yea, but you still have the door handles. hehe ;)

mrssrt10 said:

And yoy have the honors of parking next to this every night... hehe

P6030038.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

1bad4dr said:
And yoy have the honors of parking next to this every night... hehe

You have that backwards, Baby!!! Seeing how I have 2 more cylinders than you do... I do believe that it is YOU that has the Honors of parking next to ME!!!!:p :p

mrssrt10 said:
You have that backwards, Baby!!! Seeing how I have 2 more cylinders than you do... I do believe that it is YOU that has the Honors of parking next to ME!!!!:p :p
Ok, I can live with that. lol

But you ARE slower.. teehee.

And yes, Larry is slow too.

Whichever way around or whoever the honor should go to, that is the nastiest Charger I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back