WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?

Havn't seen any others from here in person, so don't really have any comparisons, but one thing that for sure makes mine different is:
"IT'S MINE"!! :D

What do you mean "and Black"? Do I have the only black one? Pretty sure not! :dontknow: :confused:
I have SHOWLD on one of mine!

Does this make mine different?

RamSept032008034.jpg

Big Worm said:
talking about why your truck is special
I know, but I don't understand why it being black makes it special as in different/unique from others? I know it is special because black is the best color, fastest, etc. :burnout: ,but that's beside the point!

Not yet, didn't have any good ones to post 'til recently and havn't looked up how to post directly into thread yet.

Carlwalski said:
Sounds good mate. I'm more of the opposite, the 06 interior (to me) is nice and needed no major custom touches so mine are small yet tasteful. Be good to see yours though mate just to be nosy and appreciate the work. :)

Thanks Venom. I have a couple of other custom touches to share once I get some better photos and it's complete. :) Reverse camera mounting location, centre caps, decals, fire extinguisher, small and subtle.

not all of what i did, but some idea http://muttssrt10.biz.ly/

Alberta-SRT said:
Mine's different from most because it's still stock and unmolested:D
Cool, that's how I like em :rock: :rock: :D

Custom Batman made centre caps, took 8 weeks to create. Plain billet centre caps from Tom, shipped to a mate in the US, then to me. Powder coated Satin black (like rims). Had custom decals made. The decals were made whiter than the decal below shows to duplicate the glowing light of the "bat signal" more and also to make them stand out a little more being as though they're the only bit of "color" on my wheels and exterior. I had them make them look like they were more 3D with the edging and what-not. They were then clear coated. I love them, looks good with black lug not caps and is just a real cool touch I'm proud of.

Billet_Caps.jpg

Final_Batman_Design_-_Approved.jpg

Batram_Centre_Caps.JPG

Batram_Centre_Caps2.JPG

Batram_Centre_Caps3.JPG

Batram_Centre_Caps4.JPG

Another little stealth mod I made, Black exhaust tips. I painted the tips flat black. The Billy Boats came with chrome tips but for this truck it was too in your face so they had to go. I sanded them down with a Scotchbrite pad then painted them using VHT hi-temp (815C - 1500F) paint. They came up great, I love 'em! I'll see how they hold up but I've done it to past cars and they have never failed or cracked. Just have to make sure you don't over spray them and make them too thick (which causes cracking). Just enough to cover the original chrome evenly is the way to do it. Anyhow, I'm happy.......:)

Black_Exhaust_Tips.JPG

Black_Exhaust_Tips__2_.JPG

Carlwalski said:
Custom Batman made centre caps, took 8 weeks to create. Plain billet centre caps from Tom, shipped to a mate in the US, then to me. Powder coated Satin black (like rims). Had custom decals made. The decals were made whiter than the decal below shows to duplicate the glowing light of the "bat signal" more and also to make them stand out a little more being as though they're the only bit of "color" on my wheels and exterior. I had them make them look like they were more 3D with the edging and what-not. They were then clear coated. I love them, looks good with black lug not caps and is just a real cool touch I'm proud of.

Billet_Caps.jpg

Final_Batman_Design_-_Approved.jpg

Batram_Centre_Caps.JPG

Batram_Centre_Caps2.JPG

Batram_Centre_Caps3.JPG

Batram_Centre_Caps4.JPG

Those centercaps are cool.:cool: :cool:

How about having one of the few totally stock trucks left? Well, minus the Magnaflow Cat Back, the Gunslinger's Pistol Grip shifter, the door sill plates, the door inserts, the billet center caps, the Viper Key mod, soon to be lowering kit, etc... :D :D

Stretch

Yea, that lowering kit is going to be sweet. I hope you will enjoy. My appreciation for watching Cindy for me

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back