WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?

Venom Power said:
Yes it is.. That's the Viper version of the Flux Capacitor..

I actually thought about doing the Flux Capacitor in the center also. :D
Glad I went this route.

walbert said:
I actually thought about doing the Flux Capacitor in the center also. :D
Glad I went this route.

I would be drooling :dontknow: either way..

HEY how come you're not on the Panama City GTG list?

Venom Power said:
I would be drooling :dontknow: either way..

HEY how come you're not on the Panama City GTG list?

I would love to go, but already planned a trip to the MotoGt in Indy that same week.

Big Worm said:
HOT RAM, when i get home I wanted to do a Va GTG so we can ride out and have a couple if you are up for it I will put the invite on the GTG thread later when I get home, before Christmas

Sounds great! :rock: :marchmellow: :rock: There are a LOT of SRT-10 owners in Virginia.I see them in Charlottesville ,Bridgewater,and around Northern Virginia.We could have a good GTG if they all come out.

I think I'm the only one that can move traffic over!

100_1445.jpg

100_1449.jpg

Ratchet auto shifter in 05 QC.For those that own one don't you just hate when you make a right turn,get on the gas a little,only to have it shift into 2 nd spoiling the effect.
With ratchet you choose shift time.:marchmellow:

Attachments

• Shifter 015.JPG
    Shifter 015.JPG
    710 KB · Views: 1,367
Here is one of the few custom touches I made to the Batram. I looked at the steering column mount but it was hardly in line of sight and when we're going hard you know things are a blur at best. So, I looked at the pillar post. It fit perfectly on to the side but the wiring would have got to me (messy) so I decided to mount it in the pillar next to the gauge. It's in perfect line of sight, very tidy and tastefully done, perfect!

Not a major mod on a factory LHD pillar post being molded plastic. A totally different kettle of fish with my truck as it's all fiberglass due to the RHD conversion. :eek: Have to take your time and be very careful. The time and effort was WELL worth it. From what I have seen I'm the only one to put the light in this spot. Seen stacks ON or AROUND but never IN the pillar. The other small light is a blue LED for the alarm. I'm very happy with this set up, it kicks ass!!

Cheers,
Carl - Batram

Just after install........
Raptor1.jpg

From behind. The black wire coming off is for the blue LED alarm light that flashes every 3 seconds when the alarm is armed, like most 5 star vehicles have, nothing new but the location is. That uses all available space of the single pillar pod.
Raptor2.jpg

The raptor is held in place by special HD fiberglass glue that acts like mesh (concrete), as strong as nails and lasts for ever. The hole for the shift light is tight and a very snug fit. It's staying put lol.
Raptor3.jpg

Another angle. Set @ 5,500rpm :D
Raptor4.jpg

Both Off/Nomal driving.
PillarOff.jpg

Alarm Light.
PillarAlarmRaptor.jpg

Both the Alarm Light and the Raptor.
PillarAlarmRaptor2.jpg

4to10cyl said:
19, and yes I bought it myself.

And I also balance working full time at an insurance agency and going to school full time for business. :dontknow:

Nice! Love to see the youth of America assuring their and our future. I call my students One %'ers. Since only about one percent of the world's population has a college education. You are doing exactly the right thing...get the education, enjoy the process and then be prepared to make the world a better place for our children...

Excellent idea for a thread...my to do list just got longer...winter is coming I will have time then...

Prof said:
Excellent idea for a thread...my to do list just got longer...winter is coming I will have time then...
you gonna swap your steering wheel to the right side:D

eddie102870 said:
you gonna swap your steering wheel to the right side:D

I am thinking about putting it in the middle of the cab...to reflect my political position...:p :D

Prof said:
I am thinking about putting it in the middle of the cab...to reflect my political position...:p :D
i didnt see no hillary for president sticker on the bumper:D

It was painful scraping all five of those off...:(

But in a few months, mark my words, there will be a chorus of voices saying: "How come we didn't elect Hillary?"

:D
Prof said:
It was painful scraping all five of those off...:(

But in a few months, mark my words, there will be a chorus of voices saying: "How come we didn't elect Hillary?"
then a month after that we will be saying "thats why":D

Carlwalski said:
Here is one of the few custom touches I made to the Batram. I looked at the steering column mount but it was hardly in line of sight and when we're going hard you know things are a blur at best. So, I looked at the pillar post. It fit perfectly on to the side but the wiring would have got to me (messy) so I decided to mount it in the pillar next to the gauge. It's in perfect line of sight, very tidy and tastefully done, perfect!

Not a major mod on a factory LHD pillar post being molded plastic. A totally different kettle of fish with my truck as it's all fiberglass due to the RHD conversion. :eek: Have to take your time and be very careful. The time and effort was WELL worth it. From what I have seen I'm the only one to put the light in this spot. Seen stacks ON or AROUND but never IN the pillar. The other small light is a blue LED for the alarm. I'm very happy with this set up, it kicks ass!!

Cheers,
Carl - Batram

QUOTE]

mine was in the same place, just in a triple pillar pod and on the correct side of the vehicle. Didnt have the alarm light, but did have a super bright, line-lock light that lit when i turned the line-lock on.

Cool, good to know, never seen them in that location before, no photos on this site from what I have seen, best place for it IMO. "Correct side"? Not sure what you mean. I'm guessing it's an attempted stab at the RHD...............

I'm different because I can lick my own eyebrows.....oh wait that's not what you meant sorry...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back