WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?

Carlwalski said:
No harm taken brother. I'm a neutral. :D At home with the shifter in the left or right hand. ;)

To get Big Worms poor topic somewhat on track, do you have any photos of your triple pillar pod setup?

Cheers,
Carl
Why does it got to be a poor topic? ha ha

amoparman said:
How about having one of the few totally stock trucks left? Well, minus the Magnaflow Cat Back, the Gunslinger's Pistol Grip shifter, the door sill plates, the door inserts, the billet center caps, the Viper Key mod, soon to be lowering kit, etc... :D :D Stretch
HAPPY 61ST BIRTHDAY TO THE U.S. AIR FORCE!

Prof said:
HAPPY 61ST BIRTHDAY TO THE U.S. AIR FORCE!

Thanks Prof!!! :D :D And to think I spent 22 of those 61 years in it... seems like only yesterday I was leaving for basic and stepping off into the heat and humidity of San Antonio in July!!! UGH!!!

Stretch

Big Worm said:
Yea, that lowering kit is going to be sweet. I hope you will enjoy. My appreciation for watching Cindy for me

It has been my privalege and pleasure to watch Cindy. She still purrs like a kitten (well, a lioness) when I stroke her belly...:D :rock:

And yes, it is going to ROCK!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stretch

Not sure if I'm different or the only one to have them but I've never seen them and they're cool as but another stealth mod of mine and perhaps the easiest one. I looked at getting black Gorilla lug nuts but there were several reason I didn't. They are longer so stick out more (not my style) and are basically a permanent item, if you don't like them you must remove them all = PITA. So, I looked around and purchased some ColorLugs lug nut cap covers. They are an awesome tight fit that will never come off without a special extractor tool.

The thing I like about these vs. black lug nuts is I have the choice of chrome or stealth without having to spend an hour taking all the wheels off and swapping. They are perfect for my stealth Batram. Without the lug caps the attention is split on the all black truck/wheels by the lugs and centre cap. Now all attention is on the custom Batman logo centre caps! They come in all colors and yes, yellow and red are some of those colors. Nice touch, cheap, tight fit and easy to remove. Keep spares in the car and you're good to go.

www.colorlugs.com
32 Pack (spares) + Extractor = $19.00
Choose 1 of 7 Colors
Size: 21mm-13/16
Style: (CL87L)

Cheers,
Carl
BATRAM

cl32pklx.jpg

Batrims__2_.JPG

Batrims.JPG

Not different, I'm sure others have done it before but a nice touch for a stealth truck. Tinted fog lights. I tried VHT Glass tint spray and VHT Nite Shades on these and they just wouldn't dry up and/or cover it evenly. I decided to use 20% window tint film. Too hard to spread in one sheet it has to be applied in 4 or 5 thin strips. They came out great! It still shines through pretty well but I'm not worried, that is what the headlights are for + I have 15% brighter bulbs in place now. Can't wait to lift the truck, fix the spring, adjust the shocks and bolt these on at the same time. :)

FogTints.jpg

BEFORE & AFTER
Fog_Tints__2_.JPG

AFTER, READY TO BE BOLTED IN PLACE!
Fog_Tints__5_.JPG

Probably been done before but this thread seems appropriate. I've never really been a fan of the "teeth" in the hood scoop vent mesh. I decided to remove it and weigh up my options. Didn't see any nice/solid ways to use after market mesh so I drilled my teeth out. The middle teeth were removed altogether and the plates behind the middle ones cut just short enough to hide them while still offering a little support. The rest of the teeth were removed except the last 4 (2 x upper corners and 2 down the very bottom). So there are now only 4 little diamonds. It's heaps better IMO and I love it. You don't notice anything when it's in place. The old plastic holding pins on the actual vent are now held in place by pins. I used a small drill bit and inserted steel pins. Nice and tight. Anyhow, I'm happy. :)

ScoopVent1.JPG

ScoopVent2.JPG

Well my claim is too Asanti Wheels and a scrolling license plate that presently reads Ram SRT-10 --- 5200 Lbs of Whoop Ass!!! Ram SRT-10

Carlwalski said:
Probably been done before but this thread seems appropriate. I've never really been a fan of the "teeth" in the hood scoop vent mesh. I decided to remove it and weigh up my options. Didn't see any nice/solid ways to use after market mesh so I drilled my teeth out. The middle teeth were removed altogether and the plates behind the middle ones cut just short enough to hide them while still offering a little support. The rest of the teeth were removed except the last 4 (2 x upper corners and 2 down the very bottom). So there are now only 4 little diamonds. It's heaps better IMO and I love it. You don't notice anything when it's in place. The old plastic holding pins on the actual vent are now held in place by pins. I used a small drill bit and inserted steel pins. Nice and tight. Anyhow, I'm happy. :)

ScoopVent1.JPG

ScoopVent2.JPG
I am doing this today Carl thanks for the heads up

Cool, I was just sharing what I've done but if it helps someone else - sweet. :)

BriteCrawler said:
My claim to fame comes from Justin's excellent work.

Snakeskin Green.
Damn I love that color. Reminds me of sour apple and my mouth just waters when I see it. Very nice choice!

ummm, mine's a work truck...drove 30k last year, pull a 4000lb. trailer, lumber, a few torn up driveways, 1/2 a cube of cinder block (cuz one cube is too much) 1300lbs of river rock...yeah that was stupid...but it wasn't far...tow my buddies car to the racetrack...i could go on....have much respect for all the garage queens, and the spotless ones, but she's my money maker!!!

Nothing wrong with makin' money! Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Only thing better than a working/hauling truck is a working/hauling truck that can also Haul! :vroam: If you know what I mean :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back