WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?

Carlwalski said:
Cool, good to know, never seen them in that location before, no photos on this site from what I have seen, best place for it IMO. "Correct side"? Not sure what you mean. I'm guessing it's an attempted stab at the RHD...............
was a "fun" stab..no harm meant:D

No harm taken brother. I'm a neutral. :D At home with the shifter in the left or right hand. ;)

To get Big Worms poor topic somewhat on track, do you have any photos of your triple pillar pod setup?

Cheers,
Carl

pro517 said:
I'm different because I can lick my own eyebrows.....oh wait that's not what you meant sorry...

I would be willing to bet that you got the attention of some of the lady RBC members with that comment!

let me look through my old pics...i had a complete leather interior-headliner and all, racing seats, a ton of powder coated JMB parts, the JD dispenser, ton of sneaky pete billet caps, train horns, 7 piece billet grill, black LED rear lights,third brake light and black housing headlights and tons more visual mods...i will try and find pics for you

Prof said:
I would be willing to bet that you got the attention of some of the lady RBC members with that comment!

:hmmmm2:I thought it was speed, agility and stamina that mattered... In that case consider me supercharged..:p :D

MUTT said:
let me look through my old pics...i had a complete leather interior-headliner and all, racing seats, a ton of powder coated JMB parts, the JD dispenser, ton of sneaky pete billet caps, train horns, 7 piece billet grill, black LED rear lights,third brake light and black housing headlights and tons more visual mods...i will try and find pics for you
Sounds good mate. I'm more of the opposite, the 06 interior (to me) is nice and needed no major custom touches so mine are small yet tasteful. Be good to see yours though mate just to be nosy and appreciate the work. :)

Thanks Venom. I have a couple of other custom touches to share once I get some better photos and it's complete. :) Reverse camera mounting location, centre caps, decals, fire extinguisher, small and subtle.

Last edited:
Carlwalski said:
I have a couple of other custom touches to share once I get some better photos and it's complete. :) Reverse camera mounting location, centre caps, decals, fire extinguisher, small and subtle.

Am interested in seeing the reverse cam mounting. I want to move mine from being at the tag area. Was thinking of mouting it in the tailgate handle.

walbert said:
Am interested in seeing the reverse cam mounting. I want to move mine from being at the tag area. Was thinking of mouting it in the tailgate handle.
I'll go grab some photos for you bud......give me 30 minutes or so. :)

I have a garage queen :rock: and a Yettie chauffeur:D and that is why it is a garage queen, it takes forever to get all the fur off of the seats :eek::D :D ;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Won't be long with your photos Walbert, had to peel some spuds for dinner LOL......

walbert said:
As requested by Walbert, here is something a little different and stealth. :rock: I'm not one for show and like my things hidden and tastefully done so I had my Pioneer NDBC2 reverse camera mounted "in" the license plate. We made up a steel bracket around 3/4" thick and powdercoated it. The camera mounts behind it, the idea of the steel backing plate surround is to (obviously) give the camera room. I wasn't keen on cutting into the panels and the camera isn't set up for that. Looks tidy, stealth and most people can't even see it, they're "Like, where is it?" - in my best Mr Burns impression: "Excellent." :D

The camera is mounted using the supplied brackets + silicone. I had the choice of removing the round circle look on the screen due to the circle cut out but we all agreed that if we were to widen the hole on the license plate the camera would then stick out like dogs balls. It was either get rid of the black circle edges and stick out, or leave it as is with the same viewing capabilities. The camera picks up everything from behind, it's great to have. We also have it set so I can select camera and drive with it on regardless of gear, makes for cool viewing for me and the passengers cruising the black top. :)

NDBC2.jpg

BatramReverseCamera1.jpg

BatramReverseCamera2.jpg

BatramReverseCamera3.jpg

BatramReverseCamera4.jpg

BatramReverseCamera5.jpg

BatramReverseCamera6.jpg

BatramReverseCamera7.jpg

BatramReverseCamera8.jpg

The screen also houses Bluetooth phone system, CD/Radio/DVD/Ipod and Vehicle Dynamics (shown below).

AVG-VDP1_Demo2.gif

OMG that is so smooth, what time is it right now for you, it is 5 in Japan, so I am guessing about 12 or 1

Man you know who makes that 3 in antenna. I am trying to find it on e-bay. Let me know if you know

I can't seem to find one either, give me a few minutes and I'll go check inside as I'm sure I have the 6-9" somewhere other than storage. That way we'll at least know the brand. I'll be back.

Found them, they are made by "AllSales Manufacturing"

http://www.allsalesmfg.com/catalog/page19.html

You want the ones on the bottom right of that page. The part number should be 6203K (the 6" part # is 6206). They don't actually list 3" antennas though but that is definitely where I got mine from an my antenna is definitely 3". Weird.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back