What Mods Would You Want??

Thanks guys for all the ideas. Some have asked for custom Wheels for the trucks. I think that is something I don't want to build right now due to safety concerns. As for roll cages and roll bars same reason for now. I hope you guys understand where I am coming from on this.

As for the other want lists:

Wiper cowling, rear roll pan, fender flares, side exhaust panel, rear bumper cover….etc:
I have a friend that is making components out of urethane for some ricer vehicles and is interested in building some parts for our trucks.

Long Tube Headers:
Trying to design a high quality low cost header will take some figuring but may be achievable.

Plastic piece that has that crappy felt over it:
Not sure exactly what part you are referring too, maybe the cover under the hood:dontknow:

Grille inserts:
Should not be a problem. Just need more input to which you guys would prefer having wire mesh, laser cut, plastic and billet. The material will be the real cost differences Stainless Steel is the highest and plastic is the lowest.

If I can get a consensus on the look and material on the grilles I can start these right away.

Cherry Performance said:
Thanks guys for all the ideas. Some have asked for custom Wheels for the trucks. I think that is something I don't want to build right now due to safety concerns. As for roll cages and roll bars same reason for now. I hope you guys understand where I am coming from on this.

As for the other want lists:

Wiper cowling, rear roll pan, fender flares, side exhaust panel, rear bumper cover….etc:
I have a friend that is making components out of urethane for some ricer vehicles and is interested in building some parts for our trucks.

Long Tube Headers:
Trying to design a high quality low cost header will take some figuring but may be achievable.

Plastic piece that has that crappy felt over it:
Not sure exactly what part you are referring too, maybe the cover under the hood:dontknow:

Grille inserts:
Should not be a problem. Just need more input to which you guys would prefer having wire mesh, laser cut, plastic and billet. The material will be the real cost differences Stainless Steel is the highest and plastic is the lowest.

If I can get a consensus on the look and material on the grilles I can start these right away.
LOLOLOL welcome to my world:D

ron they need a replacement handle for the B@M shifters bad bro, the actual handle part:rock:

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL welcome to my world:D

ron they need a replacement handle for the B@M shifters bad bro, the actual handle part:rock:

YUP, the lever part. I don't think you'd have much of a problem selling a bunch of them:)

Cherry Performance said:
Does anyone have a B&M knob specifications I can matchup:dontknow:
you ainta gettin my knob sales homie:p iwill kick you inthe knee:D

but I do have a lever or the handle they need if you want I will send it to ya:D

Tony you can keep your knobs, not touching that with a 10 foot pole:D :D

If some one can get me a B&M lever I will see what I can do;)

Cherry Performance said:
Tony you can keep your knobs, not touching that with a 10 foot pole:D :D

If some one can get me a B&M lever I will see what I can do;)

LOLOL awww common now, they are small knobs:D

pm me the address and i will get it out tommorrow, but they need it out of steel not aluminum, the steel seems to work better at a couple things, one they dont breakem, two they quieten down the noise quite a bit:D

Plus i can send you the oem one too, and they may be able to be made so they will be interchangable and maybe engraved ont he side with "this truck is slow" for people like love this truck:D

Stinker said:
LOLOL awww common now, they are small knobs:D

pm me the address and i will get it out tommorrow, but they need it out of steel not aluminum, the steel seems to work better at a couple things, one they dont breakem, two they quieten down the noise quite a bit:D

Plus i can send you the oem one too, and they may be able to be made so they will be interchangable and maybe engraved ont he side with "this truck is slow" for people like love this truck:D

WTF is this??? Bash Brad night:dontknow: :D

Ron you shoot me an address and I can get ya both out tommoorrow probably or if you want bud, hell give me a shout:rock:

704-214-7849

who knows what we might come up with:marchmellow:

Stinker said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guys everyone needs to def support ron, he is def one heck of a nice dude:rock:

If he makes it... I will buy:D

Ron, you should make some more of those keychain/bottle openers too. I use the hell outta mine:p

LoveThisTruck said:
If he makes it... I will buy:D

Ron, you should make some more of those keychain/bottle openers too. I use the hell outta mine:p

I will bring some more for the G2G Brad.

Damn Ron, I just checked out your site. You need to post some pics/details of some of your products. Let's see what ya got:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Damn Ron, I just checked out your site. You need to post some pics/details of some of your products. Let's see what ya got:rock:

A friend said she would make the site for me. Its only been a year since she started:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back