What Mods Would You Want??

LoveThisTruck said:
I'd like a black plastic center grill... like the stock upper and lower grills.

Yeah,if you could match the hood scoop grill and the bumper grill for the front of the hood would be kewl if they were ALL the same:rock:

Ron,

I have a few ideas for trucks but not necessarily for the SRT-10. We use these on our oilfield trucks. http://www.aliarc.com/ they are a very nice piece but very expensive, there better then having insurance. I have fully tested them on a few deers and a bull elk. I'm starting to see more put on regular size pick ups lately.

Again, this is not for the SRT-10!

tsmith3 said:
Ron,

I have a few ideas for trucks but not necessarily for the SRT-10. We use these on our oilfield trucks. http://www.aliarc.com/ they are a very nice piece but very expensive, there better then having insurance. I have fully tested them on a few deers and a bull elk. I'm starting to see more put on regular size pick ups lately.

Again, this is not for the SRT-10!

Build parts like that everday. Just never thought about bolting them to a truck:D

Ron as we talked about months ago:

1. A 3 piller guage pod for the passenger's side with a spot for a small video cam.

2. A 3 piller guage pod for the driver's side with a spot for a small video cam.

3. A 3D embossed pistol grip shifter with VTCOA logo on it.

4. Fog light black out covers.

5. Custom radiator cover plates with build numbers.

6. Hood and lower grill inserts to match grillcraft's grills.

7. 2nd battery tray boxes with built in fans.

8. N2O bottle heaters with custom 3d Logos.

9. Carbon fiber wings.

These are only a few ideas.:D

Ok, this thread is awesome!

How about a kit to install a double din stereo in the 04' 05' trucks? You'd make a killing selling to all the 03'-05' dodges out there........ I'd buy it, if Ali lets me.

A roof wing to exactly mimic our bed wing! I saw like a 1000 of these in Mexico on Fords, and i've got to have one. I hear that at 150 mph they produce 100lbs of down force.......

Wheel Center Caps
Seat Levers
Knobs On Dash Controls
Fuel Door Cover
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would like to have a set of inner front fenders made that dont have and molding areas that are used to hold items like the battery tray, fuse panel, brake module, etc. Just a set of fenders that are the same basic shape as the stock ones less all the bumps and holes and stuff. Or possibly ones that are a little taller if possible for some of the guys who have the trucks lowered.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back