What the heck happened to the home page???

6speedquadcab

NorCal SF Bay Area
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no access to the home page for some reason. I can't see who the TOTM is or anything... Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? :confused:

Just you, unless it was fixed already. It's been fine all day for me! :dontknow:

No issues here.

Maybe it's because I use my smart phone to view the forum. Or are you guys using your phones as well?

I'm using a PC, I rarely use my phone.

It use to come up before though. I wonder what happened? :dontknow:

Ya, mine changed abut a week ago to probably what you are seeing now....... and yes I am using a smart phone as well, I thought it was the new smart phone format until now.... because pc is still the same?????????

The forum format has changed for mobile viewers. If you scroll down to the very bottom of your screen there is an option to view "Full Site". This will change the appearance of the forum back to the view you are used to. However, it will not allow you to access the homepage. I'll shoot Shaggy a text about it.

**Edit**
Shaggy tells me that he broke it on purpose. He mentioned some technical gibberish reason for it too. But, by that point I wasn't paying attention. Regardless, we won't be able to see the homepage from a mobile device anymore. If you are unhappy about this, please let the boss know by calling or texting 202-456-1414.

Last edited:
The forum format has changed for mobile viewers. If you scroll down to the very bottom of your screen there is an option to view "Full Site". This will change the appearance of the forum back to the view you are used to. However, it will not allow you to access the homepage. I'll shoot Shaggy a text about it.

**Edit**
Shaggy tells me that he broke it on purpose. He mentioned some technical gibberish reason for it too. But, by that point I wasn't paying attention. Regardless, we won't be able to see the homepage from a mobile device anymore. If you are unhappy about this, please let the boss know by calling or texting 202-456-1414.

Ohhh Emmm Geee! That is funny as hell! He will appreciate everyone calling.

Yeah I press the no likey button. Don't understand why a change? Most access from mobiles now days other than guys with desk jobs...lol

Yeah I press the no likey button. Don't understand why a change? Most access from mobiles now days other than guys with desk jobs...lol

Exactly my point. It was just fine before, but now I can't see it for that very reason. My phone is really my only means of getting to the site daily. So I'm really hoping this changes.

Selling your SRT-10 is crazy period. No matter what you get.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back