What the heck happened to the home page???

Still not right :(
I tried explaining the issues. Please contact Shaggy and maybe you can explain it better.

Based on your description, at least my interpretation of your description, that issue is resolved.

Based on your description, at least my interpretation of your description, that issue is resolved.

It's not. Scott used to leave his browser viewing the "New Posts" screen. When he would open his browser, it would automatically open to the page showing all the new posts. However, that does not work anymore (interestingly, it never worked on any of my devices). Now, when you leave your browser on the "New Posts" screen, and close then open your browser, you get a screen showing an error message. The easy solution is to open up the VTCOA in any screen, then click on "New Posts". This will automatically refresh and display what most of us are wanting to see - new posts.

That's what I understood from his description and I no longer have said issue.

Tried using the new posts deal. Still no good :(
Once you refresh, it's still showing old posts. The only way to update is to again go to "new posts" and yet still they're all bold writing as if I've not read any of them. Just wish we could put it back how it's been for almost a decade :(
Blah... I hate change. :eek:

Try going to new post. Observe top threads, then go to "Active Posts" and totally different latest posts. Not making sense at all. Thought Caveman taught me a new way and I was excited. Nope, still sux.

Try going to new post. Observe top threads, then go to "Active Posts" and totally different latest posts. Not making sense at all. Thought Caveman taught me a new way and I was excited. Nope, still sux.

It won't be the same because once you view a new post, it won't show in that section any more, but if you go to active threads the posts you read already will show in that section.

All I know is that it use to work, and now it doesn't. So it is what it is.

Besides. TRUE vipertruckclubians would just sell their i-phone since it isn't working here and get an android that does.

Besides. TRUE vipertruckclubians would just sell their i-phone since it isn't working here and get an android that does.

Says the guy that spent months with a flip phone and completely ditched his GroupMe homies.

Not liking this new format makes it very difficult to use, clicking full site still doesn't it bring it back like it used to be and I only go on using iPhone rarely a pc. Big thumbs down on this

Not sure what the difference is when you click on Full Site? Its the same as it was before the mobile skin was added when you click on that link. What has changed?

Tried using the new posts deal. Still no good :(
Once you refresh, it's still showing old posts. The only way to update is to again go to "new posts" and yet still they're all bold writing as if I've not read any of them. Just wish we could put it back how it's been for almost a decade :(
Blah... I hate change. :eek:

I still am not sure what issue you are having? When you come to the site, click the new post link up top every time. You will see the new posts that have been made since you last did it and it will still also show the older posts from the ones you haven't viewed yet. Not sure the issue you and a few others are having. There hasn't been a change at all, only added the mobile skin.

Not sure what the difference is when you click on Full Site? Its the same as it was before the mobile skin was added when you click on that link. What has changed?

I still am not sure what issue you are having? When you come to the site, click the new post link up top every time. You will see the new posts that have been made since you last did it and it will still also show the older posts from the ones you haven't viewed yet. Not sure the issue you and a few others are having. There hasn't been a change at all, only added the mobile skin.

The difference is when I click home it brings me to a list of the different forum topics. I liked when it brought me to the home page showing truck of the month and a list of current threads. It just really annoying to try and see recent conversations I'm not going to click every topic to see what is being talked about. This has greatly effected the frequency I use this page

The difference is when I click home it brings me to a list of the different forum topics. I liked when it brought me to the home page showing truck of the month and a list of current threads. It just really annoying to try and see recent conversations I'm not going to click every topic to see what is being talked about. This has greatly effected the frequency I use this page

The topics that you used to see on the homepage now show up under "New Posts". Using "New Posts" really isn't much different than the homepage, except you won't see TOTM, the most recent poll, etc.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back