What will it Make

I think your going to be 590ish RWHP, unless your going to he it tuned on the dyno, then you should get over 600!

Last edited:
When does it go it and when and where are you going to dyno?

bud got me a deal at northern tool on a lift ,,so i dont need to bum yours ,,got motor dicconnected last night and this morning ..its ready to come out today ,,i have been at it since 3 am this morning ,,,going to get it tuned at a place called motorworks ,,,torrie is using them now ,,,he is coming into town at end of month ,,,

bud got me a deal at northern tool on a lift ,,so i dont need to bum yours ,,got motor dicconnected last night and this morning ..its ready to come out today ,,i have been at it since 3 am this morning ,,,going to get it tuned at a place called motorworks ,,,torrie is using them now ,,,he is coming into town at end of month ,,,
If that is in town let me know when you go .

I want to see it 60' and run good at the track. Dyno queens don't impress me. But props for not spending thousands on a blower.

I want to see it 60' and run good at the track. Dyno queens don't impress me. But props for not spending thousands on a blower.

60 foot has nothing to do with HP ,Its all driver ,and neither of my 10s have been dyno queens as you refer to ,,my best 60 foot was 1.60 at pcb last year when i won first place in the Forced induction class !;)

got stocker out today whewww:D May have a stock motor for sale real soon with only 16,000 on it .

Nice job modding out that CE, takes big cajones to do that Jaime. Much respect ****er.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back