What will it Make

60 foot has nothing to do with HP
yes it does. Takes power to move the truck. But that's only a tiny part of the equation.

What I meant was I want to see it run good at the track. There is a severe lack of that from highly modded RC's.

I may have missed this....but when are you planning on throwing her on the rollers to see the results?

I may have missed this....but when are you planning on throwing her on the rollers to see the results?

LOL like when i get it running,and when Torrie comes to town to tune it ;) I will also be installing a spec stage 3 clutch and viper upgraded master cylinder since i have motor out

Last edited:
I'm hoping for good # this week on the dyno.
are you sleeping behind tony's shop in the dumpster or what ??:DIm guessing about 510 on yours ,,thats if Brandon does not break something putting it back together:D

Last edited:
are you sleeping behind tony's shop in the dumpster or what ??:DIm guessing about 510 on yours ,,thats if Brandon does not break something putting it back together:D

We will see, doing more work then just the cam.:dontknow::D

We will see, doing more work then just the cam.:dontknow::D

Remember pushrods and rocker arms and springs wont give ya any HP ,they are there for the cam to run ,,,,the thinner head gaskets will help though .and chrome stuff wont give ya any hp either .

He is getting a new sticker

I don't even want to guess on your power because I'm so not much of a motor head, but I love your build, all engine kicks ass! I hope you hit 600 hp, keep us posted on your Dyno run! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back