whatchu got son?? (RWHP)

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possibly having some issues with my 2006 RC. wondering what u guys are getting out of ur truck and what i took to get it. corrected numbers only please. i would preffer 2006 numbers, but go ahead and throw in ur 04's and 05's too. just no QC's......sorry.

thanks guys,

I'll start with my weak whooptymobile:

full exhaust, CAI, and tune from Torrie 412/452

427.87/467.18 on a DynoJet
Torrie tune, B&B high flow cats, B&B cat back, X-Metal TB, JMB CAI and catch can

Well I think you should have a QC for reference so here goes.
Stock (I was disappointed) 423/440
After tune Roe TB, exhaust 428/490
Now that it's a manual, I have to redyno and see what she gained.

Well I think you should have a QC for reference so here goes.
Stock (I was disappointed) 423/440
After tune Roe TB, exhaust 428/490
Now that it's a manual, I have to redyno and see what she gained.

very true, QC's for reference.

423/440. i figured that would be pretty good for a QC stock?????

got tq out of those mods but not much hp, why????

04 RC 446. HP/485.46 TQ on a Dyno Jet with BBK TB, JMB CAI, MagnaFlow, VEC-2 Tune and all 4 stock cats. Will redyno after I put on my midpipes this August.

Last edited:
I'll be dynoing soon buddy...

Wes shouldn't you be higher with your mods?

04 RC 446. HP/485.46 TQ on a Dyno Jet. Will redyno after I put on my midpipes this August.

Stock???????? thats pretty damn good!!!

I'll be dynoing soon buddy...

Wes shouldn't you be higher with your mods?

i thought his sounded a little low too, but my headers should give me more power than his TB. so u would think mine wopuld be higher

Was 511 not for sure what ill be pushing in a few weeks

i know ur current mods, hehe. but what did u have on then, when u dynoed?

Lets not forget your mods guys, need to know how you got the numbers you did for a good comparison.

thanks guys, we are makin progress, appreciate it:rock:

Never had mine dynoed but what do you guys think . Mopar longtubes , high flow cats , Sct 93 by Torrie , Cai , Mbrb 4' single exhaust . Any guesses ?

Repo, im no motor head so i dare not comment on ur hp, but if i were to guess, which i am not, i would guess somewhere around 440hp. but i am not guessin that

but, I have been wanting to hear that exhaust, any way you could pm me a sound clip?

Repo, im no motor head so i dare not comment on ur hp, but if i were to guess, which i am not, i would guess somewhere around 440hp. but i am not guessin that

but, I have been wanting to hear that exhaust, any way you could pm me a sound clip?

Yea i gotta send it over my phone and text it to you unless someone can tell me how to post it . I dont know how

LMAO, secret mods huh?

naw

JMB CAI & breather, BBK TB, Stinker coil packs, Adams wires, Belanger headers & cat mids, Magnaflow cat back, Torrie hands on tune

sure i'm forgetin something
:rock:

naw

JMB CAI & breather, BBK TB, Stinker coil packs, Adams wires, Belanger headers & cat mids, Magnaflow cat back, Torrie hands on tune

sure i'm forgetin something
:rock:

Who is Adam ? Is he a member here :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back