whatchu got son?? (RWHP)

One of the reasons I got to be the prototype Roe SC was the raw numbers my truck put down. Of course Sean wanted his new supercharger to produce good numbers, and when he saw my stock hp and tq...he was pretty surprised too. His shop truck was about 40 hp less than mine.

She has always been a very strong engine...I don't know why. By the way the numbers were generated in September of 2006 in Florida...very hot and very humid.

HUH??? When I was bone stock I was seeing numbers like 419/436. I wish we all could be dyno'd by the same device to help even out the discrepancies. Anyway, now I'm seeing around 469/493. That's with JMB CAI (don't think mentioning the catch-can is needed), four cats, Bassani headers, X-metal TB, X-Pipe and Powersticks that are all tied together with a Torrie Tune. Now if I can JUST grow the bawls to activate the Omega 13, I'm sure that 100 shot feature would raise my numbers significantly.

I'll tell ya what else I got recently Geo.. Hint: it's an angled CF stick.:top: I just haven't gone home to install it yet.

Nice, bet it will look sweet in that cockpit of CF u got. you know, the one you were supposed to show me pics of:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:... you were proly just waiting for your "stick" to tie it all together.:rock::rock::rock:

Did eddie do it??? you wont be dissapointed. i have had nothing but compliments on mine so far, awsome..

and good numbers too bro. but i have yet to see a stock dyno provide lower numbers than i am with a full exhaust and tune.

But you know what. i put like 100 miles on my truck yesterday and today. she is still a beast, will still pull fun ass doughnuts (got vid, however shitty), and will still look damn good dominating over 75% of mustangs out there:D:D:D. oh, and did i mention she looks damn good.

however low on power, i still love her. an after i get my wideband in and installed, and match my tune with it. who knows, she might suprize me

Nice, bet it will look sweet in that cockpit of CF u got. you know, the one you were supposed to show me pics of:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:... you were proly just waiting for your "stick" to tie it all together.:rock::rock::rock:

Did eddie do it??? you wont be dissapointed. i have had nothing but compliments on mine so far, awsome..

and good numbers too bro. but i have yet to see a stock dyno provide lower numbers than i am with a full exhaust and tune.

But you know what. i put like 100 miles on my truck yesterday and today. she is still a beast, will still pull fun ass doughnuts (got vid, however shitty), and will still look damn good dominating over 75% of mustangs out there:D:D:D. oh, and did i mention she looks damn good.

however low on power, i still love her. an after i get my wideband in and installed, and match my tune with it. who knows, she might suprize me

I didn't forget about those pictures of my cf overhead console. I have a 500gb hard drive that went kaplooie that had a lot of my recent pictures on it so I lost those pictures. My old hard drive has pictures from around the beginning of 2009 that didn't have snaps of the console included. Also, my BB phone (which I usually use as a camera) isn't syncing up with my computer for some reason. I can take pictures all day but it's hard to transfer the snapshots to the computer. This is why I haven't been posting up new pictures on my Travel the World Thread or of PCB this year. Have no fear! As soon as I get back home I am getting an iPhone and a good seperate camera with zoom to record my travels.. (Brazil is next come mid-July) Those pictures of the console WILL be taken.

I think eddie did the work but it was one that a bird told me Stink had lying around. I understand it arived at my crib alreay so I can't wait to install it.. Which works out because I need to take the console apart anyway so I can drive around with it dismantled while I determine the correct adjustment for my taste. I will also take that opportunity to snap pictures of the base signed by Stinky and the car washing Hooter's chicks.

I didn't forget about those pictures of my cf overhead console. I have a 500gb hard drive that went kaplooie that had a lot of my recent pictures on it so I lost those pictures. My old hard drive has pictures from around the beginning of 2009 that didn't have snaps of the console included. Also, my BB phone (which I usually use as a camera) isn't syncing up with my computer for some reason. I can take pictures all day but it's hard to transfer the snapshots to the computer. This is why I haven't been posting up new pictures on my Travel the World Thread or of PCB this year. Have no fear! As soon as I get back home I am getting an iPhone and a good seperate camera with zoom to record my travels.. (Brazil is next come mid-July) Those pictures of the console WILL be taken.

I think eddie did the work but it was one that a bird told me Stink had lying around. I understand it arived at my crib alreay so I can't wait to install it.. Which works out because I need to take the console apart anyway so I can drive around with it dismantled while I determine the correct adjustment for my taste. I will also take that opportunity to snap pictures of the base signed by Stinky and the car washing Hooter's chicks.

NP bro, i was just givin you a hard time....just foolin:p:p:p

and was it me, am i the little bird. i knew he had it. cus i was giving him a hard time about the one off thing. ill have to kick him in the nuts for selling it to you, haha.

you will love the look bro, killer. cant wait to see the pics. and i actually stuck with my first adjustment. when i was installing it i just shifted it around until i was happy. my dad had my truck a couple days ago. he was like. "your truck needs a muffler, and the shifter is too tight" LMAO. i called him an old fart. but love the shifter and look of the handle. Eddie does good work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back