whats the interest in this?

I might be interested but it depends on price. As a suggestion, in lieu of horizontal slots on either side of the tips, can vertical ones be made -- sort of like the rear diffuser look? Or just replace the center slat with two verticals within the opening?

Exhaust work shouldn't be no big deal either. The shop i use would have no problem extending stainless extensions from the Borla mufflers over to the new openings. But, the spare tire would have to go into the bed.

I dont usually tow so I'd be interested depending on the price... Possible Venom Hood and Bumper Combo deal???? I do know that the 2000's camaro ss and i think the older Vettes do the same thing the exhaust comes in from the side then turns 90* at the opening

My only issue would be fiberglass.. I see all these ricers and their screwed up, chipped and cracked body kits that breaks when you hit a bump.

Also I would want to keep my spare tire for piece of mind

Last edited:
1fast10 said:
I dont usually tow so I'd be interested depending on the price... Possible Venom Hood and Bumper Combo deal???? I do know that the 2000's camaro ss and i think the older Vettes do the same thing the exhaust comes in from the side then turns 90* at the opening

My only issue would be fiberglass.. I see all these ricers and their screwed up, chipped and cracked body kits that breaks when you hit a bump.

Also I would want to keep my spare tire for piece of mind
the fiberglass issue troubled me at first, thats why I let it drop a bit, but after seeing most of the venom hoods they are doing for me, unless you back into something or jsut littleraly hit it, I dont think it will be, the hoods are really thick and durable,
on the spare tire cutout not sure, but I do know you will loose the ability to keep the spare tire due to the exhaust being in the way, also alot will depend on how large a tip you use, as to whether you can put the hitch in

Tony, We need a pair of simple brackets to replace the hitch or the original crossmember that will steady the bumper itself.

FATJACK said:
Tony, We need a pair of simple brackets to replace the hitch or the original crossmember that will steady the bumper itself.

exactly , here is my thouhgts jsut off the top of my head
one, the spare will probably not be able to be used due to exhaust with either valance
two, will probably keep the tag area as close to oem as possible, for one it looks good, two you can use the oem parts, I think this keeps an oem look like it came with the truck.

three, not sure on the hitch part, but too wide and the center section will not look just right
and also will either do brakets or have them add steal or some type of support accross the back in the fiblerglass to keep from flexing

also good note on having the slits go up and down , just nt sure,

I really need someone that has the ability to change and manipulate the photo jsut a bit

but I think it we make everything flush , and make the tag area flush that it will take some of the stock appearance away from the truck, nwo this is just me , but I think keeping it looking like this would make it almost look like a factory part that came with the truck,

just dont use it as a step:aetsch:

Yea keeping as OEM as possible is deff prefered sir...

and reenforcing from the back is a great idea.... Im getting excited

You suck :aetsch:
If I keep the truck, you know I want this in a heartbeat, but I gotta have a hitch for the boat.

wesalbert said:
You suck :aetsch:
If I keep the truck, you know I want this in a heartbeat, but I gotta have a hitch for the boat.
had to figure up some way of getting you to keep the truck:aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
had to figure up some way of getting you to keep the truck:aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme:

Gonna have to try harder than that :p
Wide body kit :D Needs some fat back fenders

I am definately interested, I was just about to start looking into getting one made out of my stock rear bumper.

they are finishing up some hoods for me this week, then the 4th week they are off, and after that I should be able to take a ride over, and go from there.

I appreciate all the suggestions, an will let ya'll discuss it a bit, and see what ya'll come up with

but once started it will probably take around maybe a month? to do the molds, then production from there will start.

316 views, need more input, even if you dont post, please put up any suggestions you have, there is only gonna be one design;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
316 views, need more input, even if you dont post, please put up any suggestions you have, there is only gonna be one design;)

I would like to see a photoshop with the VIPER exhuast or a just 2-4" exhaust tips.

Maybe round or oval????

DEF bad ass. Would def think about purchasing.

SHU

you can keep the hitch....but for those people, you may only get, say, one 4" tip on either side...with no hitch, you could do a dual magnaflow tip...or do a side exhaust, and eliminate the issue of the spare and the hitch....

just a thought...

i'd like one...but i'll just break it...;)

I would love to get one... i dont mind the loss of use of the spare tire.. however I need the use of the hitch.. if its possible to lose spare tire and not lose functionality of the hitch I would purchase...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back