whats the interest in this?

Looks great....I want keep spare and the towing....

i'm interested! looks bad ass! I see a couple 4-5 inch ovals instead of the dual duals! I don't tow so don't care about that. Just price and durability! It'll really need to hold up.

I like it too,but not giving up my hitch.....would do it with side pipes. Maybe a flip down hitch cover?

Just an idea on the "vertical" look.

c9b2_4-1.jpg

e23d_4.jpg

c9b1_4.jpg

Note; I do not like the plate in the tailgate and the "diffusers" would look better if they were inserted into the cover as opposed to hanging low like the pics.

I think it looks amazing and would be a market for it.

As for the spare tire, isn't there a tire relocator kit available? I got one for my old truck when I put a roll pan on it.

The bumper would limit the exhaust you could buy though, you would have to have a shop make / modify one for you.

THEDAV said:
As for the spare tire, isn't there a tire relocator kit available? I got one for my old truck when I put a roll pan on it..

There is a really cheap one. Its called throw it in the bed :D

Would it still have the notch to reach the winch for the spare like the one in the pic? That seems strange if you have to get rid of the spare tire to make use of the bumper.

not sure if there is gonna be enough folks to do one that has no cutout for those that are running side exhaust.

as far as the spare tire, its gonna be hard to run one if the exhaust is ran right where the tire is, plus if it did fit you would have to remove the exhaust to get to the tire and get it down

after looking at it, you probably could run a hitch, but you may have to run smaller or only two tips to get the hitch in place between the tips

and so far no on has mentioned if they did or did not want one with duals on each side instead of the middle with this you could run the spare and probably the hitch

we may be able to do one for side exhaust, but would have to have 5 or more folks to do a mold, plus the cost would be much more jsut for a few rear valances.

plus we are not gonna do an exhaust, there are just too many variables an such and too many people would want too many differnt tips to do a slip type deal exhaust with so many people running different cat backs

Last edited:
Thanks alot Tony there goes some more of my $$$ :D

I like the first idea on the green srt. but have also liked the original srt dual tip bumper until the 09s came out now it's kinda old.

Ramchargerguy said:
Thanks alot Tony there goes some more of my $$$ :D

I like the first idea on the green srt. but have also liked the original srt dual tip bumper until the 09s came out now it's kinda old.

I want to do two

one with single exhaust in the middle, only downfall , no spare probably, an may take a bit to do a hitch

one with duals on both sides, pros, prob keep the spare, and prob hitch

and if enough interest, one full one for the folks doing side exhaust

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I want to do two

one with single exhaust in the middle, only downfall , no spare probably, an may take a bit to do a hitch

If they turn out good that's what I'm interested in. No need for a hitch or spare :rock:

H
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I want to do two

Perfect! Problems solved!

dammmmmmmit ........... i want one, !!! but the s/c and hood MUST come 1st

Green SRT

Hey Tony, just out of curiousosety who's the green truck for?:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I told you Tony im in as long as i can get a hitch and would be willing to put money up front if needed...As far as the different variations....i think most people just need to see pics as the imagination thing isn't there with alot!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back