whats the interest in this?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
slowly I have about overcome the crush of the first gen hoods, the second gens have so far been a big success, so they will prob be advertised pretty soon.

but I have two more on my agenda

one this valance, need to see the interest on it please, to see if its worth while doing.
you will have to do your own exhaust, and it will be fiberglass, you will loose your towing, and yes we may do two, DEPENDING ON INTEREST with a dual outlet on the sides.

the other is we are thinking on doing a hood for the new model dodge trucks in a venom style

but let me know your thoughts please,
thanks
Stinker.jpg

Tony are you fricking crazy? You know thats is bad ass!!! You need to figure out a way to maintain towing with it and I would probably buy one unless the price was ridiculous. Is it the tips would be in the way of the tow hitch?

Troy's QC SRT said:
Tony are you fricking crazy? You know thats is bad ass!!! You need to figure out a way to maintain towing with it and I would probably buy one unless the price was ridiculous. Is it the tips would be in the way of the tow hitch?
the tips and the exhaust piping would be in the way, on the dual outlet, we may work on a cutout tho

couldn't a halfway decent exhaust shop work the pipes around the hitch? How much room are we talking about missing here?

Troy's QC SRT said:
couldn't a halfway decent exhaust shop work the pipes around the hitch? How much room are we talking about missing here?
Honestly I dont knwo, probably so , but I dont tow:dontknow:

but if you come from the side, it has to turn a 90 to exit out the center, so it would be left up to the owner to take care of that part buddy, there "should" be enough room, but I cannot guarantee it at this time, at this time i am jsut seein if there is enough interest in doing them

hmm ok i got you stink, so how much are you looking at them running? That will be a big factor......I know I'm willing to try it if the price is right!

Not sure, it will really depend on how many get interested, and how much my mold will cost, maybe retail $700 area? its jst a wild guess at the moment tho
but we are also talking two molds, but like everything else I do , its here first, and the first orders will be basically tto cover the cost of the molds, so the first buyers will be getting the very best deals

Troy's QC SRT said:
ok sounds good, well i guess we'll wait around and see...
thanks buddy, i appreciate your input most def, and like larry says , we may be able to move them apart enought to put the reciever in the middle, jsut at this point I dont know:eek:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
thanks buddy, i appreciate your input most def, and like larry says , we may be able to move them apart enought to put the reciever in the middle, jsut at this point I dont know:eek:

No problem, I'm defiantly interested and will stay tuned :rock:

I will be interested if I can keep my towing ability! :rock:
I am looking at buying a boat, or at the least a couple of jet skis soon, and need to be able to tow them.

That looks SICK!!!!
Will the price include painting?

ntw0rk said:
I will be interested if I can keep my towing ability! :rock:
I am looking at buying a boat, or at the least a couple of jet skis soon, and need to be able to tow them.

That looks SICK!!!!
Will the price include painting?
no way no how, had my nightmares with shipping stuff painted:D

Hey Tony, you know i'm in. just let me know when to send you the money. I don't plan on haul nothing with the truck so the hitch is out for me anyway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back