c9b2_4-1.jpg

e23d_4.jpg

c9b1_4.jpg

who's truck is this ???????????????????

Here is what I am getting from folk so far, and tell me your thoughts

center exhaust, like the picture,

a dual exhuast valance

and a full valance with no cutouts

In the process of finding someone that can photochop for me, if anyone can do this let me know

hey Stinker:rock: :rock: :rock:

thats the area i was talkin bout:D

thats the first time a doodled on a photo:rock:

want me to try that photo choppy thing for ya ????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :aetsch: :aetsch: :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I would probably be interested in a dual exhaust look, depending on price and how the photoshop pics look.:dontknow:

ZCx said:
hey Stinker:rock: :rock: :rock:

thats the area i was talkin bout:D

thats the first time a doodled on a photo:rock:

want me to try that photo choppy thing for ya ????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :aetsch: :aetsch: :D :D :elefant: :elefant:
well carl, in the single exhaust , I dont think a hitch is possible, so I would def straighten the top an loose the cutout, that way if folks wanted it , it could be cut out before painting, now I dont thinkyou can raise the area under the tailgate, because when you open the tailgate, ti goes intot that area,

but most def I need someone to do some photoshop, jsut no one has offered as yet, so have at it buddy

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
well carl, in the single exhaust , I dont think a hitch is possible, so I would def straighten the top an loose the cutout, that way if folks wanted it , it could be cut out before painting, now I dont thinkyou can raise the area under the tailgate, because when you open the tailgate, ti goes intot that area,

but most def I need someone to do some photoshop, jsut no one has offered as yet, so have at it buddy

man Tony, i like to help ya, not hurt ya, lol.

if i was to photochop that for ya, it would look like chopped liver or ass, lmao:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

is that photo chop thingie like what Hazeman & JimTeTe do with the trucks?????

VIPER said:
who's truck is this ???????????????????

that truck is in Canada.

he is either a member or a friend of a member

that help?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
man Tony, i like to help ya, not hurt ya, lol.

if i was to photochop that for ya, it would look like chopped liver or ass, lmao:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

is that photo chop thingie like what Hazeman & JimTeTe do with the trucks?????
LOL not sure bro, but i def need someoen:p

Ok so I'll give you my honest input:D

I really like the looks of this BUT it does kinda remind me of a corvette though:dontknow:

BTW: My best friend is almost through with his 95' chevy show truck it's house of kolor "lime time" and it looks killer in the sun. I'll get some pictures of it for ya.

Last edited:
You knwo I almost agree to an extent, they are similar, but the look I am going after is a factory srt look an this came straight from the srt8 jeeps, vette jsut has some slits in theres, now if you went with two oblong tips, or something off the wall , it would def change up the looks a bit

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
You knwo I almost agree to an extent, they are similar, but the look I am going after is a factory srt look an this came straight from the srt8 jeeps, vette jsut has some slits in theres, now if you went with two oblong tips, or something off the wall , it would def change up the looks a bit

Don't get me wrong Tony I really do like it. I pull a boat on occasion so I need the hitch. I have lots of fabrication experience so I could make it work however:D :rock:

for towing.. you could always mount the exhaust off the side rather than out the back.. and that space fits perfectly where the tow hitch would be (i assume)
any price??? cuz id be interested

also by looking at the picture... it looks identical to the stock bumper aside from the "gills" i guess you could call it.... is it then possible to just get those "gills" and cut out the area as needed... it looks like they stretch far enough to cover the area where the stock exhaust comes out..

viperpwred said:
also by looking at the picture... it looks identical to the stock bumper aside from the "gills" i guess you could call it.... is it then possible to just get those "gills" and cut out the area as needed... it looks like they stretch far enough to cover the area where the stock exhaust comes out..
NO there would be too many people complainin this dont fit that dont fit, so its gonna be a full bumper deal only

but it will b e changed from the pic some , that is jsut a photochop deal that roz did awhile back

its gonna be a little different, but still loook like it came factory on the truck , and the center part is gonna be modified a little to accomidate some of the suggesttions.

but as far as price not yet, I ave to talk with them , figure out what the mold will lcost, and so on an go from there

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back