What's your daily driver?

Damn, I drive a cheby 1500 200 miles a day and just cant wait to get home to the ford, the 10 was taken out yesterday for a quick wash and spin down the highway and put back under the car cover.

Damn 200 a day is rough. I depend on a 260,000mile Ford to get to work. The dodge just sits most of the time.

Damn 200 a day is rough. I depend on a 260,000mile Ford to get to work. The dodge just sits most of the time.

Yep, 2009 chevy i got in Feb of 09 and did not start driving it May of 09. so far it has 110k miles and cant wait for the company to get rid of it. 125k and it is gone :D:D:D FUCK THAT TRUCK!!!:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

I drive a 2010 ford transit connect. Very slow but gets around 25 mpg on average. Company gave it to me so I drive the ugliest vehicles on the road! Lol

I was driving a 92 Isuzu truck before for I got the 10, but sold the Isuzu when I got the 10 and drive her now.

Damn man, your ol' lady doesn't tell you that you're hard to please does she? ;)

I have a '05 Magnum R/T. Problem for someone wanting to get into a Maggie is they've held their value. I bought mine in '09 & it's still worth what I paid. My wife was suppose to get it & me the 10 but that didn't work out worth a shit after she drove it a couple days. :mad:

If it were mpg, looks & dependability for stipulations I'd look at a standard Neon.

I drive an SRT8 challenger 6-speed manual trans, supercharged, and get about 14-15mpg in town, 23-24mpg on the freeway. A bit outside the $3k price range... I'd think a Neon R/T late 90's (97-98) would be a nice driver and possibly in the right range. I traded in my '03 SRT-4 Neon with 66K miles on it. Averaged over 30 mpg on the freeway with it and about 18-19 in town. Was a great little car and would like to have one again as a DD if possible (for staying down in Louisiana for when I'm at work). Currently when I'm at work I drive a '76 F150 4x4 with a 390FE/C6/NP203/9" and get about 7.5-8 mpg with it, and it has dual 18gal tanks. Will get about 2 weeks out of one tank though as I don't have to drive far when I'm down here. Still an SRT4 would be a much better choice I think for fuel economy reasons!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back