What's your daily driver?

So...now I'm looking at sandrails...lol. You can get them street legal and they can get good gas mileage. Not to mention they are fun.

So...now I'm looking at sandrails...lol. You can get them street legal and they can get good gas mileage. Not to mention they are fun.

There is 1 at a small dealer a few miles from me for sale......Bring dounuts:D

There is 1 at a small dealer a few miles from me for sale......Bring dounuts:D

Lol....I think you were thinking about my GFs cupcakes....some day I will be making a trip to a gathering that way and will bring a bunch.

Lol....I think you were thinking about my GFs cupcakes....some day I will be making a trip to a gathering that way and will bring a bunch.

Yes I was :rock::rock::rock:

my bad....the Durango's are nice...well the new ones are. i really don't drive a Smart car, doubt if i'll even fit in one.:burnout:

I didn't think so, you would look like that dude from Police Academy movies, lol

my bad....the Durango's are nice...well the new ones are. i really don't drive a Smart car, doubt if i'll even fit in one.:burnout:

You driving a smart car is an oxymoron, as well as gay, Santeen would get pissed with all the guys hitting on you,lol.

You driving a smart car is an oxymoron, as well as gay, Santeen would get pissed with all the guys hitting on you,lol.

haha, fucker!!! too bad i only favor pussy......did i tell you that you're my favorite, yet?????;):drool:

I drive a 92' Honda civic to work (my daughter's first car and she is 25 now) it has 203,000 miles on it now.:D

Yes yes....ford hater here.

Damn, I drive a cheby 1500 200 miles a day and just cant wait to get home to the ford, the 10 was taken out yesterday for a quick wash and spin down the highway and put back under the car cover.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back