What's your daily driver?

I have no overhead ... The truck is without options... I take the mileage the old fashion way....:dontknow:

No I mean if you relocate this sensor it gives you better gas milage because your PCM will get a more accurate reading of incoming air temperature which let's it make more accurate adjustment of timing and such.

No I mean if you relocate this sensor it gives you better gas milage because your PCM will get a more accurate reading of incoming air temperature which let's it make more accurate adjustment of timing and such.

Is that the correct sensor name ... The ambient temp. sensor appears to be located on a bracket at the radiator not in the manifold... do you have a pic ?

Falcon .. My GF has a 86 conv. Vette 4+3 man. shift that gets 17+ mpg...3k is a bit low but she would sell it for the right price.... She wants a Prius:dontknow::dontknow:

my DD is split between a 95 F250 Powerstoke(17-18mpg) and my harley(46ish). i paid 4k for the powerstroke, wanted a heavy duty 4x4 that would pull anything i wanted including my 10 for when i go to the race track with my dragslicks. i'd suggest looking for another truck just so when you need to tow/haul something you dont take a chance at scratching your 10 all to hell.

Is that the correct sensor name ... The ambient temp. sensor appears to be located on a bracket at the radiator not in the manifold... do you have a pic ?

photo in the intake.JPG

i might have the wrong name lol.
this is where it was on the intake.

photo in tube.JPG

this is where i moved it to

Falcon .. My GF has a 86 conv. Vette 4+3 man. shift that gets 17+ mpg...3k is a bit low but she would sell it for the right price.... She wants a Prius:dontknow::dontknow:

Thanks but looking for something 15 years old or younger. And a vette would just turn into another project.

my DD is split between a 95 F250 Powerstoke(17-18mpg) and my harley(46ish). i paid 4k for the powerstroke, wanted a heavy duty 4x4 that would pull anything i wanted including my 10 for when i go to the race track with my dragslicks. i'd suggest looking for another truck just so when you need to tow/haul something you dont take a chance at scratching your 10 all to hell.

I have never had to tow anything with either truck I have had and have only hauled a couple really small items. My 10 has a bedliner in it so not so worried about scratching the inside of the bed. I live in Phoenix so not really ever using my truck as a truck....at least not like I did in Illinois. If I get another truck it will be a dakota. I do like having all the room I need for any item I may impulse buy.

Thanks but looking for something 15 years old or younger. And a vette would just turn into another project.

I have never had to tow anything with either truck I have had and have only hauled a couple really small items. My 10 has a bedliner in it so not so worried about scratching the inside of the bed. I live in Phoenix so not really ever using my truck as a truck....at least not like I did in Illinois. If I get another truck it will be a dakota. I do like having all the room I need for any item I may impulse buy.

I know what your really up to hahaha. Your looking for a delivery truck to deliver dounuts to Florida :D :drool::rock:

Viper, according to Phxpoolguy, the durango crew put me in my place, so i now love durangos......i drive a 2011 Smart car.

Last edited:
safety FAIL:
smartcar_accident_01.jpg

Drive a 2008 Toyota yaris. Auto and a/c get 36-38 mpg with an occasional 40. Bought new and have 90k miles with no problems at all. Free oil changes for life and motor warrantied for life with unlimited miles as long as I own it.

2008 Dakota Extended cab 4X4...it replaced a 93 Dakota Extended cab 4X4.
Might have to replace it soon though. After my Divorce I may need something that can haul more passengers since she is taking the Grand Cherokee.

Viper, according to Phxpoolguy, the durango crew put me in my place, so i now love durangos......i drive a 2011 Smart car.

You drive a what? Damn, you'll try anything to pick up IQ points, lol. And I didn't say they put you in youre place, just said some of your rhymes was weak Malibu. Lol

It was the Dakota crew not Durango, drove a new Durango and they are nice, drove the R/T model.

a 1992 BMW 740i with 326 bhp (chipped)

Attachments

• DSC07027-800.jpg
    DSC07027-800.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC07025-800.jpg
    DSC07025-800.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC07023-800.jpg
    DSC07023-800.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 15
It was the Dakota crew not Durango, drove a new Durango and they are nice, drove the R/T model.

my bad....the Durango's are nice...well the new ones are. i really don't drive a Smart car, doubt if i'll even fit in one.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back