WHEN WE GONNA SEE THE TRUCK OF THE MONTH!!!

1badnightrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know i'm just A Jr member on here and i know i've only been on the forum
for little more than a year witch means i have little to no pull on here!!!

(UNLESS PATRIC OR JACK LETS ME HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF THE PLACE AND I KNOW THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON lol!!!)

But i think i can speak for alot of members (i can can't I fellas) WHEN I SAY
wheres the trucks of the month. I know that a lot of the members have made a lot of changes to there trucks AND DAM IT I WANT TO SEE THEM!!!!
"So I can steal some of there ideas but don't tell nobody that"lol

ok thats not true, i just miss seeing the BADAZZ truck that made this whole place what it is!! i mean lets face it, if it wasn't for OUR srt RAMs why would we be on here for in the first place!!
"other than talking about"
BEER,BADAZZGIRLS,BEER,SPORTS,BEER,RACING,BEER BRAGGIN,BEER,CUSIN,BEER, AND RAPING HORSES!!!!!

So before I lose my mind and and start whinding my azz and scraching my clock, Please change picture on the front of forum to a new truck of the month,
"or at least ONE FINE AZZ, BLOND HEADED, BLUE EYED,HALFNAKED,"

OR WHAT ABOUT A TRUCK OF THE MONTH WITH A BADAZZ WOMEN WITH IT
look any way the ya'll want to do is cool but at any HOOT please change the picture on the front of the page!!!!!!!

OR YOU CAN LEAVE IT LIKE IT IS, HOW MUCH DO WE LOOK AT THE FRONT OF THE FORUM PAGE ANYHOW!!!!:motz: :motz: :motz:

i havent figerd out how i can do that yet!!!!
1 reason i can't do right now is i'm in fort myers FLA.
BUT AS SOON AS I GET HOME I'M STRIPPING MY TRUCK OF BUCK NAKED AND WAXING MY WIFE UP AND PUTTING THEM ON HERE!!! LOL

Maybe There will be a new picture after the Feb. 2nd GTG???:dontknow:

Im changing the main pic today..just choosing a good one

as for TOTM...we kinda lost funding for it, since we are funded 100% by members and vendors, extra money goes towards TOTM, giveaways and extras...

Especially when the economy gets tight, people have less money to spend, which is understandable. That is why the donation is strictly optional, and doesn't not need to be in order to join GTG's, events, forum, etc.. :)

-Red

RedSrt007 said:

as for TOTM...we kinda lost funding for it, since we are funded 100% by members and vendors, extra money goes towards TOTM, giveaways and extras...

Especially when the economy gets tight, people have less money to spend, which is understandable. That is why the donation is strictly optional, and doesn't not need to be in order to join GTG's, events, forum, etc.. :)

-Red
I don't mean to speak for everyone, but I don't think prizes and gifts are necessary. Just having your truck on the front page is enough. IMO.

RedSrt007 said:

-Red
Why do we need a give away,I think that being truck of the month is a reward in its self.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back