Which shocks?

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im moving to la next month n having my srt as my daily out there! :)

Anyway! Whenever i drive my truck and i do understand that its a sport truck the ride quality. Well. Sucks. I hit the tinest bump and the truck feels like i hit a pot hole! I basically want a really comfortable ride but not like its floating i guess. Help on which shocks to get!! Plz!

Im moving to la next month n having my srt as my daily out there! :)

Anyway! Whenever i drive my truck and i do understand that its a sport truck the ride quality. Well. Sucks. I hit the tinest bump and the truck feels like i hit a pot hole! I basically want a really comfortable ride but not like its floating i guess. Help on which shocks to get!! Plz!

Is that LA as in Louisiana? or LA as in Cali?

I have the qa1 and so far hate them. Been adjusting quite a bit. And so far my stock shocks were better.

better than the new ones from Tony at JTSV ?
does anyone heve these from Tony already installed ?

I haven't seen anyone post up about these shocks on any of the sites.:dontknow:

Primary compression damping (the harshness you feel) is the springs. The spring rate on these trucks is high. They really work best above 90-100 when the splitter and wing push down on the truck.

The shocks just control it all.

Softer springs with shocks to match will be the difference. :rock:

Good luck!

Are you lowered? Bet your sitting on your bumpstops if so. Or you have a busted shock if you're stock height. You should actually have a soft but firm suspension stock. They ride purty good from factory bud. :burnout:p

i have been looking to get the jtsvp adjustable shocks hoping this summer to do the fronts can let you know then.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back