Who has tinted headlights?

just get aftermarket black headlights or KR headlights...

i got mine off ebay for like $90 shipped!

11.jpg

12.jpg

I think it is funny how Dodge made our trucks with all the chrome stuff (grills, headlights, rims) and here we are years later making it all black.
Guilty myself.

Thats why I kept all the stock parts from my truck (for the new owner now). Once the trend ends, the stockers could be put back on.

not a trend for me. i have blacked out alot of my vehicles in the past. and will still do so in the future. it seems like people either hate it or love it.

I think it is funny how Dodge made our trucks with all the chrome stuff (grills, headlights, rims) and here we are years later making it all black.
Guilty myself.

chrome sucks and is ghetto.....too 1990's especially for a performance vehicle. Might look nice on a luxury ride but still....:dontknow:

hey Falcon I installed a set of tinted headlights on my 10 about a week ago and installed my 35watt 6000k hid kit last night, and due to the tinted headlights I was dissapointed in the brightness. I ended up just putting the stock lights back in and got the brightness I was looking for but loss the whole black out look :mad: so now im unsure if I should buy a 55watt hid kit ,buy a set of lights with the inside already painted " like your lights". In IMHO your lights are a good comprimise between blacked out lights and great visability.

yeah....i still like the look of tinted headlights better but dont want to give up the brightness of them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back