Who has your favorite Viper Truck?

Ramfromhell for being different and Dom for speed. Although alot of killer looking modded trucks including Tinygiants with his tubbed truck. My choices are more what my tastes are there is alot of trucks whom I'm missing that are truly different.

I appreciate the compliments. Thanks a lot. I like Bobby's Yellow Fever.

I was thinking about is this morning and if I could build my truck exactly how I wanted, it would be almost identical to Tooloe's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVntVmYgJY8&feature=plcp]*The Challenge* - YouTube[/ame]

I am really liking the side exhaust on that truck.

You might like Doneo's too, and check out the intake (on the fender)

Doneo SRT10

Doneo
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f10/photo-shoot-3198/

answers: the exhaust exits on the right side of the truck, the plate around the tip was fabricated by Ai Design, i couldn't find caliper replacements from anyone so we smoothed the fronts out, engraved them with "SRT-10" painted them and filled the logo in with black (they look great) there wasn't a good solution for the rears so i painted them all black to make them "disappear"....the rotors are cross drilled but the pattern is all wrong and I'm probably going back to the stockers....motor mods include stage 3 heads, new throttle body, machined fuel rails (for aesthetic purposes), vecII, custom intake tube with k&n filter, mopar headers, hi flo cats, spin tech mufflers
exhaust was completely fabricated and is stainless steel....there is a bunch more

That is a beautiful truck....had never seen it before....so glad you posted it up Jeff!

Back in the day, Deneo was way ahead of the times on extreme mods

I can see that....does he still come on from time to time? A real work of art there!

he has been on the forum this year, not sure if he still has his 10

I also like that one, probably more because it's black!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back