Who has your favorite Viper Truck?

6b89e4fd.jpg
45060a3c.jpg
162ffbe9.jpg
e707a155.jpg

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Last edited:
He put almost 800hp to the wheels too. That truck had so much cool stuff done to it!

Do you have any specs on the engine?
fully built by X-Metal. the last time i talked with him he still had it.

Looks like a plain Ram with upgraded wheels without a spoiler IMO. I am partial to red though. The spoiler is what makes it unique among trucks (besides the 10 under the hood). I noticed that he debadged the sides but left the ugly Ram symbol on the tailgate too.:confused:

Last edited:
Looks like a plain Ram with upgraded wheels without a spoiler IMO. I am partial to red though. The spoiler is what makes it unique among trucks (besides the 10 under the hood). I noticed that he debadged the sides but left the ugly Ram symbol on the tailgate too.:confused:

Red is the best color bro. It gets even better when you mix it with black. **** I love my Red 10 cause its already a 7 year old ride and I still turn more heads than any 2012 model. :rock::burnout::D

The best part of that truck is the plates RIP-SVT. Actually been thinking of my own plates but that could work..as for color guys..red?..black??..yellow??..after a scientific poll it was determined that 8/10 chicks dig silver trucks better..;)

I love them all. the NR's will always have a special spot for me. but

hands down nicest qc i think is BLACKVIPER. Inside and out has everything i would ever want in a truck....show and go.

iv also always liked SANTEENS QC. love the s/c and the wheels. my first srt was a QC.

also u have to respect venomous1 for the first documented 6speed IN TJE FREAKIN WORLD. every QC owner thought about it...he did it!!! plus he is a cool dude.

favorite rc is Jeffboyette of course. also like midnightrunners ce. thing is sick. and so is roys show truck (prof)

i like what oncebit has done also in the short time he has had the truck.

there is alot more out there i like but those spring to mind.

all.time favorite would have to be blackviper's QC. maybe viperJeff could throw a pic of it up for me since he is always the guy that helps people out like that.

Im a huge fan of the CE models, but I have just become an admierer of the flat black TOM that just won.
I have a QC Night Runner but I went looking for a yellow one.

I deduced the realtor Francisco on the sign, was Juan Francisco from a national database. Then found the realty corporation he worked for by the "tive omes" on the sign and reduced it down to the realty offices in the states than Juan lived. Using the 7 digit phone number I deduced the area code and the geographic region. Compared the 4 digit house number on the mailbox to all streets in that geographic region. Scanned cached webpage files of the realty home sell ads and found a matching address with the house number. Verified that the red car, red garage door and red flowers in front matched the other photo, and zoomed in street view to match camera angle of photographer. I can also tell you the square footage of the home, draw you a floorplan of it, and tell you how much it appraised for at time of sell along with the houses in the vicinity.

I can also tell you the red car was disabled for some time or rarely used as a spare., and had it been working and was in another picture in another location that the license plate was legible I could tell you the place of employment of the owner, how much they grossed last year, along with their drivers licence number, date of birth, eye color, height and weight, and probably using social media identify their family tree along with tons of other investigative information from the post and photos of friends and relatives.

I deduced the realtor Francisco on the sign, was Juan Francisco from a national database. Then found the realty corporation he worked for by the "tive omes" on the sign and reduced it down to the realty offices in the states than Juan lived. Using the 7 digit phone number I deduced the area code and the geographic region. Compared the 4 digit house number on the mailbox to all streets in that geographic region. Scanned cached webpage files of the realty home sell ads and found a matching address with the house number. Verified that the red car, red garage door and red flowers in front matched the other photo, and zoomed in street view to match camera angle of photographer. I can also tell you the square footage of the home, draw you a floorplan of it, and tell you how much it appraised for at time of sell along with the houses in the vicinity.

I can also tell you the red car was disabled for some time or rarely used as a spare., and had it been working and was in another picture in another location that the license plate was legible I could tell you the place of employment of the owner, how much they grossed last year, along with their drivers licence number, date of birth, eye color, height and weight, and probably using social media identify their family tree along with tons of other investigative information from the post and photos of friends and relatives.

Thats kind of creepy... You have way too much too much time on your hands, Jeff.

Lol, Im not stalking anybody bro. We were bored and talking about it, so I demonstrated how easy it is to extract valuable information about people from innocent photos or post. To be honest I often have quite a bit of spare time at work with nothing to do. Although it took less than 20 minutes track 4 different people this morning just for fun. It was an office challenge between us geeks in the intel and infotech field. I have specialized training related to the skill. I'm an encyclopedia with a common sense feature and have very powerful computers and access to databases and informtion making it quick and easy.

If anything consider this a community service and a lesson in situational awareness. There are people far more skilled than I that can get a lot more damaging information. Kudos to those that black out their plates.

I could tell you all I know about you in a few minutes and pm you to preserve your privacy. However I just came off a 14 hr nightshift and Im going to bed at the moment.

Im not stalking anybody bro.

LOL, I was only kidding. Cyber sleuthing is something I thoroughly enjoy as well (when I have too much time on my hands, of course :D).

I could tell you all I know about you in a few minutes and pm you to preserve your privacy. However I just came off a 14 hr nightshift and Im going to bed at the moment.

Send it over! :)

I'm a pretty open person. Most of my life is intentionally posted on the interwebz. But I will enjoy seeing what you dig up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back