Who was this?

If all the mods on both trucks are as stated then no way the L could pull on the 10 unless the driver couldnt drive.....this is just the usual BS you get from some L owners that cant stand the fact Dodge pulled the fast record rug out from under the L....

I don't think the srt-10 would have had any traction with that much power. 600 whp was sending me into 50mph fishtails

I agree, the mods on the 10 sounds like BS. The ricer stickers on the back window are horrible also. WTF!!!!

10banger said:
:bs: I'll be the 1st to raise the flag on the 10's mods.
i will 2nd that bs flag... when i'm spraying i'm all over the road lol

THE SRT10 DRIVER LOOKS LIKE ONE OF RICER GUYS THAT LIE ABVOUT EVERYTHING TO GET ATTENTION CAUSE EITHER THE SRT10 DIDNT HAVE THOSE MODS OR THE LIGHTNING WAS WAY MORE MODDED THAN JUST BOLTONS.

Rear end never squatted a bit...even stock you would have seen him jump on it. I dont even buy he put the hammer down

I was looking at the signs on the expressway and that was filmed here in Miami. The kids name is Adrian when it was all said and done according to him and don't quote me on this he said was putting down 745 rwhp with a 100 shot of NOS and 10 lbs of boost on the stock bottom end before the motor let go. I personally think it was BS cause I raced him a few times at the local track and beat him

Don't think his truck was ever tuned right.

LitemUp said:
I was looking at the signs on the expressway and that was filmed here in Miami. The kids name is Adrian when it was all said and done according to him and don't quote me on this he said was putting down 745 rwhp with a 100 shot of NOS and 10 lbs of boost on the stock bottom end before the motor let go. I personally think it was BS cause I raced him a few times at the local track and beat him

Don't think his truck was ever tuned right.
I thought I saw a sign from here. :)

The L was never a question for me. When I got my 10, I wasn't thinking quarter mile time, street racing or what I could bolt on to it to make it faster

The RAM SRT-10 was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. Like it better than Any other vehicle that I had the possibility to drive

The L lacked several things

I didn't find it comfortable
I didn't like it's styling

I found the SSR more appealing than the L

In all the time I've visited different forums, the most common comparison, is a modded competitor to a stock 10. I have yet seen a competitor brag over beating a 10 with camparable mods... I wonder why

I'll take the 10 every time, regardless of mods. The 10 is a 10, the L is a 1 and the SSR is a 3

chrisheltra said:
Funny thread....

Probably just as funny as some found on the L forums.... LOL

ViperJeff said:
The L was never a question for me. When I got my 10, I wasn't thinking quarter mile time, street racing or what I could bolt on to it to make it faster

The RAM SRT-10 was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. Like it better than Any other vehicle that I had the possibility to drive

The L lacked several things

I didn't find it comfortable
I didn't like it's styling

I found the SSR more appealing than the L

I'll take the 10 every time, regardless of mods. The 10 is a 10, the L is a 1 and the SSR is a 3

your trucks do have some pretty sweet seats. i like my lightning becuause its a sleek truck, the srt10's are too bulky for my short ass lol
i wouldnt mind having a dropped RC though.

but if you think the ssr is better than a lightning?

one of your screws is loose :bird:

JRSVIPR said:
Looks like one of those set-up races to make the 10 look bad.

Ya, im sure a lot of 10 guys setup races thinking "lets see if i can make this thing look slow"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back