Who was this?

:ridinghorse: :stupido: :laugh: :ciao: :motz: :flute: :banghead: sorry...post whore stikes again!

I'm just sayin'.......I only have FLOWMASTERS and my truck is fast enough to SQUAT and PULL up over 120 just real quik and keep pullin to 150 so,

I DONT THINK THE 10 raced.

HE WAS SCARED!:girl:

Shadyscott999 said:
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

1. I have seen several stock 10's (RC) go high to mid 12's
2. Most stock L's I have seen personally go mid to high 13's

WTH are these guys bragging about?

I like both trucks. Considered a L before I bought my 10.
10- Looks WAY better
10- MUCH better interior
10 WAY less common

L- Much faster when modded.
L- You see one every 5 miles

Don't think a stock 10 has ever gone a mid 12, much less on a common occurrence (12.7 is the record?). From what i've seen, most 10's run mid 13's modded and stock.. doesn't really help all that much unless tractions mods are had. Most lightnings run upper 13's stock, so at the track it's a drivers race.

We actually will see a lightly modded L race MANY stock / modded 10's at the track tomorrow and see the outcome.

Shadyscott999 said:
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

1. I have seen several stock 10's (RC) go high to mid 12's
2. Most stock L's I have seen personally go mid to high 13's

WTH are these guys bragging about?

I like both trucks. Considered a L before I bought my 10.
10- Looks WAY better opinion, however, i like the way your truck looks as well
10- MUCH better interioropinion, i personally like suede myself
10 WAY less commonfor now, Lightnings have been around longer

L- Much faster when modded.
L- You see one every 5 miles

Yes, Lightnings are faster when modded. You are right there my friend.

Every 5 miles??? You should ask one that you see "every 5 miles" to run... At that point you will see "wth we are bragging about" :marchmellow:

p.s. that marchmellow is much cooler then the damn elephant

Last edited:
TimmyMac said:
Yes, Lightnings are faster when modded. You are right there my friend.

Every 5 miles??? You should ask one that you see "every 5 miles" to run... At that point you will see "wth we are bragging about" :marchmellow:

p.s. that marchmellow is much cooler then the damn elephant

I actually have toyed with quite a few. Not even close. Then again my truck aint quite stock.

And regarding the other post from the peanut gallery. There are quite a few RC's in the 12's. You guys kill me.:dontknow:
I wonder how many of you clowns have ever even see a drag strip. And no, Youtube doesn't count. :D

Shadyscott999 said:
I actually have toyed with quite a few. Not even close. Then again my truck aint quite stock.

And regarding the other post from the peanut gallery. There are quite a few RC's in the 12's. You guys kill me.:dontknow:

I wonder how many of you clowns have ever even see a drag strip. And no, Youtube doesn't count. :D

Never said there wasn't. Just doubtful on the many mid 12 comment on stock trucks... I've seen a many dragstrip.

spyder1337 said:
Never said there wasn't. Just doubtful on the many mid 12 comment on stock trucks... I've seen a many dragstrip.

how many have you seen with good drivers? thats the question justing ARRESTMERED ran mid 12's with just exhaust. and a set of tires.. hell in 100 degree weather he was still in the 12's on street tires this past weekend at temple. it's all in the driver.. the viper car is the most unforgiving non driver friendly thing to drive... and the truck isn't any better

They (the 10's) can't keep traction...they can have 30,000hp but if you can't put it to the pavement then what is the point...

The point..

For some of us, it had nothing to do with being in a street race or running down a drag strip

These pictues were all taken on the same day
DSC_0370_JPG.jpg

DSC_0502_JPG.jpg

DSC_0685_JPG.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back