Who was this?

TimmyMac said:
Ya, im sure a lot of 10 guys setup races thinking "lets see if i can make this thing look slow"

Congratulations your member number 11,575! Tell all your friends on the other forum how cool you are!

Maybe the guy in the 10 was trying to impress someone by telling them he had all those mods. Once the race started he was proved wrong???!!!

jsandlin said:
Congratulations your member number 11,575! Tell all your friends on the other forum how cool you are!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

jsandlin said:

You guys can sign up on Lrodder but I can't chill over here?

doc.jpg

Brat said:
I dont believe anybody said that.

So you are gonna flame me right off the bat for questioning why a 10 owner would "setup" a race to make his own truck look bad?? That makes a lot of sense to me!

and btw... get some new smileys... its pretty said that ":elefant: " is the coolest one you have

I didn't bust anyone's chops; just stating that i dont see why anyone with an srt10 would "setup a race to make their own truck look bad". sounds kind of stupid to me.

I personally like both trucks, think they are both good looking, and obviously they both move well; the dodge just takes wayy tooo much money to make fast, on top of the already high price tag.

TimmyMac said:
Is that an elephant playing hacki sack?
does a bear shit in the woods!? lol Welcome you can hang out here alllyou want! don't be shy!.. but honestly i didn't even see the SRT-10 squat.. mine squats like a mother but then again he said he was 700+RWHP if he didn't squat he would have been skating all over the place... i think the kid was lieing

TNVIPER said:
If all the mods on both trucks are as stated then no way the L could pull on the 10 unless the driver couldnt drive.....
I disagree. If the 10 driver granny shifted with the given numbers, i would still put bus lengths on the L.

If Tooloe ever makes it my way, ill show yall how bad a L will gets raped racing a 700rwhp RC10.

I think the guy in the 10 is lying just because of the stupid "NOS" sticker on the back window. Most guys that put those stickers on, don't even actually have the stuff. Guys that do have it, usually keep it on the DL.

The truck is also at stock height as well. I think that if you were gonna drop the $$ to get to 700+hp, you would of definitely bought some blocks to at least lower the thing a bit.

Jeez, ram wasn't 700 anything except 700 pounds heavier than the lightning. 110 mph truck beat a srt10 with probably bolt ons at most and a 300 + pound driver...

Whoever said something about the member number thing, look at the join date as your member number is pretty close to his sir.

did you see the driver of the SRT hell he didn't help out for weight reduction

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

1. I have seen several stock 10's (RC) go high to mid 12's
2. Most stock L's I have seen personally go mid to high 13's

WTH are these guys bragging about?

I like both trucks. Considered a L before I bought my 10.
10- Looks WAY better
10- MUCH better interior
10 WAY less common

L- Much faster when modded.
L- You see one every 5 miles

RagunCajun said:
I disagree. If the 10 driver granny shifted with the given numbers, i would still put bus lengths on the L.

If Tooloe ever makes it my way, ill show yall how bad a L will gets raped racing a 700rwhp RC10.

LOL....like I dont know what a 700rwhp can do....:D ..........being in 5th gear when you should be in 3rd is what I was talking about.....;)

my 2 cents ......
The srt10 didnt really race....he kept slowin up for whatever reason...

It obviously was'nt me...cause even if he pulled me in the beginning......I woulda chased him down! lol the real race doesnt start till 150!:vroam:
shoot...you wanna run'em:driver: :burnout: ? lets RUN"EM!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back