Who's the youngest SRT-10 OWNER??

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering who happened to be the youngest owner of an SRT-10. I dunno if I am. Im 20 ....... Sept. 6 1987

im 20 i bought it for my 20th birthday...an im proud to say that mommy an daddy dont buy gas,tires,oil, or the payments for it....=)

I bought mine when I was 24 brand new... First 06 :D but now it's soon to be gone.

i bought my quad cab when i was 26 and my reg. cab a year after when i was 27.. my brother bought his last year whan he was 23... i don't think i'm the younges to own a srt10 but might be the younges of owing 2...lol... we have 3 in the family....lol.... and it's awesome.. we can do our owns gtg...lol....:rock:

im 16 bought 3 years ago.. parents dont pay anything >.. LOL....i think silver back just turned 18 as well...

DJCHEROKEE said:
i bought my quad cab when i was 26 and my reg. cab a year after when i was 27.. my brother bought his last year whan he was 23... i don't think i'm the younges to own a srt10 but might be the younges of owing 2...lol... we have 3 in the family....lol.... and it's awesome.. we can do our owns gtg...lol....:rock:

im 24

got 2 bro....

heres a better question whos the youngest to have there 10 paid off lol.........not me! lol im no where close to paying mine off

WHOA! These are some young ages. I thing BigRed460 is in his low 20's... :dontknow:maybe 19...

19, and I'll have mine paid off by this time next year...

no way id get my 16 yr old one of these unless i had a lot of life insurance on him. he'd be dead in a few months..you young uns better make sure your mom and pops dont have a few million on you in life insurance...lol

Second that... Can always make another just like you... If I'd had one of these at that age I would've been outta the gene pool early. Got into enough crap with the underpowered stuff I drove.

76574srt10 said:
Second that... Can always make another just like you... If I'd had one of these at that age I would've been outta the gene pool early. Got into enough crap with the underpowered stuff I drove.
hell my boys is just like me in the fact that he likes to drive fast he just doesnt have the mechanical know how i did at that age. hell i was driving big rigs to pick up loads at 14. he does good to get around on our yard without running over stuff, i have no idea how my dad let us do that mess. i know we were dumbass's too at 16

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back