Who's the youngest SRT-10 OWNER??

I got mine when I was 26 and paid cash. I also own my own home in the bay area CA where they are expensive as hell! Good thing I got the 10 before I bought the house. So far so good. I'm just glad I still have a job that allows me to accomplish these feats. By the way I'm not married and don't have kids, so that's another reason why I'm able to save $$$.

So lets see a picure of your ride.....

Is it a silver RC that I passed a few weeks ago up near Boise?

I was 24 when I bought mine. I think I can claim the title of youngest to break 1,000hp!! Well not yet but it's almost done.

05QCSRT10 said:
No, It's a red QC I just got a couple weeks ago. Do you live in the Boise area? You can see the pics in my other thread. http://vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37622

That and I guess I should have looked at your name.....

You picked the a great looking ride, congrats

I don't live in Idaho, I'm in Utah, I was just passing through and remembered the Silver RC, it was so clean and shinny....

J

Scrambler1 said:
I was 24 when I bought mine. I think I can claim the title of youngest to break 1,000hp!! Well not yet but it's almost done.

not quite buddy i'm at 800 with a 150 shot.... and i jst need a new clutch and i'll be in the ihgh 9's!:rock:

Wise choice....

ya i figured if i gotta move and they are paying for mileage and per diem/the whole shabang, that i would drive the truck and try to enjoy the trip and take some neat pics of my trip along the way if i can

Django said:
The data in thread thread explains alot............. Alot.

D

What?

D, you OK

ViperJeff said:
What?

D, you OK

Am I OK....? Well, no... Not really.... But I'm alive and I have someplace to live and food to eat... So, comparatively, I guess I'm OK.....

I was just saying that some of these guys are still in their teens and that explains alot.

Hope yer OK too, Jeff.:congrats:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back