Who's the youngest SRT-10 OWNER??

faslane505 said:
im 24

got 2 bro....

congrats men:rock: ...
isn't dificult to decide whichone to drive on the weekens????lol...
ok i'm not the onlyone but was the firstone:p ...lol... tony had 2 before too but he doesn't count because he was on his 80's...lol....:p

76574srt10 said:
Question is boys do you rent or own your home?
I'm in an apartment, and I am having my house built(I financed the house for 20 years with 20% down (15% mine and 5% from some first time home buyer crap)). It's suspose to be done the end of june but I doubt it. I had planned on waiting till next year but the interrest rates right now are insanely low...

Tooloe said:
heres a better question whos the youngest to have there 10 paid off lol.........not me! lol im no where close to paying mine off

25 with title in hand!!!!!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Congrats, good to see you also have your priorities in line. With 20% percent equity you shouldn't need the mortgage insurance if you don't want to take it either. A little more money for toys or gas every month.

Pat on the back to ya...

I'm 21, bought her when i was 20. homeless all my belongings are in storage where the truck was for winter. NOT GIVING UP THE TRUCK!!!!!! Anyone have a place for me to crash in Regina, sask?? lol

Quik_Silver said:
I'm 21, bought her when i was 20. homeless all my belongings are in storage where the truck was for winter. NOT GIVING UP THE TRUCK!!!!!! Anyone have a place for me to crash in Regina, sask?? lol

I'm Canadian (West Coast) as well but I live in LA CA. If I knew anybody out in Regina I'd call them right now to help you.

Come on Canadian VTCOA guys what can we do?

76574srt10 said:
Congrats, good to see you also have your priorities in line. With 20% percent equity you shouldn't need the mortgage insurance if you don't want to take it either. A little more money for toys or gas every month.

Pat on the back to ya...
Thanks, that was part of the reason I put that much down. The other is I'll never be upside down, even if the market drops; I'll alway be able to sell it for as much as I owe!!!

76574srt10 said:

Pat on the back to ya...
Thanks, that was part of the reason I put that much down. The other is I'll never be upside down, even if the market drops; I'll alway be able to sell it for as much as I owe!!!

Im 17 and got me my own 05 qc...now my insurence is killing me but o well:dontknow:

SrtBrad said:
I'm Canadian (West Coast) as well but I live in LA CA. If I knew anybody out in Regina I'd call them right now to help you.

Come on Canadian VTCOA guys what can we do?

ha thanks bro... appreciate the help

Tooloe said:
heres a better question whos the youngest to have there 10 paid off lol.........not me! lol im no where close to paying mine off

got 2..paid off...almost...1 paid off and the other one i only got 4 payment s left on

24 years young!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back