Wide tires

I have been looking into the 325/40/22 tire for a bit now and I can't find anyone who makes that tire... Or even a similar tire... The Disc. Tire store I go to tried all his connects and got nothing... He said that size has been done away with and Toyo is now coming out with a 352/40/22 (again apparently) and I even wrote to Toyo asking when it will be avail... No word yet... SO does anyone have any info on a tire from someone that we can buy now??? I know there is a 335/20 or 25/22 tire but I do not want to run on rubber bands...

Would a 325/25/22 be close to the stock tires side wall hight?

I just put new Kumho's on (305/40/22)....Kumho was making that tire (325/40/22)
Trainman had a set on his Truck, that I saw, NO rubbing! And right-on the fender-line (they don't stick-out)
Now when I bought these, the salesman said that Kumho was going to start making them again, couple of mos.
I'll get two of them when they come-out. :rock: I want the 305's on the front.

Quick

Last edited:
linemup said:
Would a 325/25/22 be close to the stock tires side wall hight?

Uh NO those would be rubber bands!;)

I want to do 305/35/22's on mine but pirelli is the only company that makes them.

Yep I agree with being rubber bands... I could not find any 325/40/22's from anyone... I did find a 335/25/22 with a 28.8" overall height, and thats 2.7" shorter than our 305/40/22 with a 31.5" overall height... I want the 305's up front and would love a 335 or 345 out back!! But I'll take the 325 when someone finally makes it... Any info from the vendors I contacted I will post up for you all...

maybe we could beat up a tire vendor and do a group buy on 325-40 22 ,,or 325-45-22:)

5 on 5.5's?? Really?? Considering I only got to drive my truck for a day before it blew up I dont really remember... But I always assumed it was a dana 60 rear end? But all the ones i've seen are 8 lug (old 4x4 guru here so bear with me).

hmmmm interesting :dontknow:

I spoke to Kumho and they told me that they have no larger sizes forcasted for the future, so no 325's.... Only the 305/40/22... Toyo will be calling me tomorrow so we will see what they have coming out...

I need new rear hides pronto, and 325/40/22 is what I want but can't seem to find any. Normaly I could wait, but at the moment it's my daily driver, and you can see a little bit of air now! If anyone finds anything letme know or I'll be sticking with the 305.

its almost been 2weeks. any update on the 325/40/22s? i am actually looking for some asap too and that has really peaked my interest.

good or bad idea to do 325s all the way around. will they rub on the front? will it drive different with 325s up front?

the 325/40/22 will be (according to calculations) .6 of an inch taller than the 305/40/22. would you notice the loss of acceleration with this,not to mention the weight.:(

SANCHOBA said:
the 325/40/22 will be (according to calculations) .6 of an inch taller than the 305/40/22. would you notice the loss of acceleration with this,not to mention the weight.:(
Nothing seems to make any differance, after your blown :D :marchmellow: Petal-to-the-Metal!

Quick

SANCHOBA said:
i think the extra traction from the .8inches wider would cancel out any loss in acceleration

They just showed-up 6:15p :rock: install tomorrow, pictures for everybody from the back :marchmellow: :argh:

Quick

Sweet, I just bought 2 305/40/22, but I'll check into these in the morning. Thank you very much!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back