Wide tires

hey for you guys that bought the cooper 325/40/22. how are they. did you guys do 2 or 4 in that size? i am wanting to order them today or tomorrow but want to make sure the DOT isnt super old or anything stupid and if I should do 2 or all 4 in that size. and what did you guys pay in shipping. they are quoting $40 a tire. that seems alittle steep...?

they only have 12 left. i dont want to miss out. and assuming they are gonna ride better then the shitty stock scorpions? anything has to run better then those.

coloradokid said:
hey for you guys that bought the cooper 325/40/22. how are they. did you guys do 2 or 4 in that size? i am wanting to order them today or tomorrow but want to make sure the DOT isnt super old or anything stupid and if I should do 2 or all 4 in that size. and what did you guys pay in shipping. they are quoting $40 a tire. that seems alittle steep...?

they only have 12 left. i dont want to miss out. and assuming they are gonna ride better then the shitty stock scorpions? anything has to run better then those.

ya i want to know if anyone that is lowered have tried these on the front without having the tires rub..

Last edited:
coloradokid said:
I use the 325/40-22 in the rear only. 305/40-22 on the front, little easier steering. You can see how low my Truck is in my sig/pic.
They don't rub, or stick-out-side the body :congrats: plenty of room under there.......

Quick

Last edited:
Quick is your truck lowered?? (it looks lowered to me.. stinkers kit?)
could you fit them rear tires up front and have no issues?

QuickSilver said:
I use the 325/40-22 in the rear only. 305/40-22 on the front, little easier steering. You can see how low my Truck is in my sig/pic.
They don't rub, or stick-out-side the body :congrats: plenty of room under there.......

Quick
i'd like to see a pic from the rear!

lukedovichak said:
Quick is your truck lowered?? (it looks lowered to me.. stinkers kit?)
could you fit them rear tires up front and have no issues?
:rock: Yes, 2"/front (changed the springs) - 3"/blocks in the rear. X-Metal Eng.
And Stinker's DTS/Locker rear-end, tomorrow! :marchmellow:

Quick

QuickSilver said:
:rock: Yes, 2"/front (changed the springs) - 3"/blocks in the rear. X-Metal Eng.
And Stinker's DTS/Locker rear-end, tomorrow! :marchmellow:

Quick

are you saying yes to this question??

""could you fit them rear tires up front and have no issues?""

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back