Will Post my nightmare soon!

That sucks big time to hear this. My builder was the other way around. Ive had my engine in my possession for 2-3 weeks now and he still hasnt finished my bill yet.

Animal House Racing

screen name is the same

amazing what can be found with the search feature

A lil confused.

So he built you a twin turbo and you actually received it? 8-9 months later?

Then im guessing you took it back to him when it blew to rebuild, gave him a ton of money and he skipped town?

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Am i close?????

bmako said:
Hi all. As some of you know, I had my whole engine rebuilt and the builder turned out to be liar and and a crook. Its in the legal system now, but will post the whole story, who did the build and what happened. All I can say now is know who you are dealing with and make sure you get recommendations. Wish me luck in getting this bastard.
Sorry to hear that. It seems to be going around. My dad had his 76 vette with over $10k already paid to the paint and body guy, sold from under his feet, and the shop was recommended to him.
So even recommendations don't help always!!!
Good luck!!!!!

bmako said:
There's a possibility that he skipped out west somewhere, maybe arizona area, but I will keep everyone posted.

Ill keep a look out

sorry to hear this mine will start just not move....sorry to hear about your shitty luck i was blessed that justin did all my work and sttoodd behind it 100%

MAN. if ya need a tow let me know, ill do it for gas.... i work in dover...

second, i know this guy and WILL find him.... ill pm you my cell number.

third.... ive been there. i trusted a bdy shop to fix my BUMPER and got a totaled truck... i feel your pain. im now forkin out over 15k of my own cash to fix mine...

dude that sucks so bad i cant even express my feelings, if this had happened to me i would probably not have waited for the attorneys, id just be in jail. i know how much i like mine, so i can imagine how bad you feel. hope it all gets resolved to the way it should be

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back