Willow update:

Give the lil Pil a pet for us! Hang in there Tim and Lynette ..........

viperhauler said:
damn, d, i hope you and the family are taking it ok...the wife and i send our best...and jack's staring at the pic of willow with hes head cocked to the side...

You mean like this......?

Dog's are cool like that, huh...?

Give old Jack a scratch behind the ear from us.....

Thanks for the love...

D

Attachments

• All pictures 214.jpg
    All pictures 214.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 17
black pearl said:
Hope everything goes well with Willow's surgery..

Thanks, amigo....... keep a good thought...:rock:

Wifey said:
Give the lil Pil a pet for us! Hang in there Tim and Lynette ..........

Will do, Denise... Thanks and love to you and Jerry...

D

yep...bout like that...goes nuts when a dog barks on the surround sound...will do...let us know how it goes...mom's putting down her golden/shepherd this week...it'll be a sad day indeed...tumors and starting to randomly give out (legs)...just too much...and she's 14....

viperhauler said:
yep...bout like that...goes nuts when a dog barks on the surround sound...will do...let us know how it goes...mom's putting down her golden/shepherd this week...it'll be a sad day indeed...tumors and starting to randomly give out (legs)...just too much...and she's 14....

All the best love to Mom..... That's the hardest job in the world.... Our dogs give so much unconditional love...

Willow just turned 6......

Makes me wanna go look at puppy piks and hug my girl...

D

So sorry to hear that Willow is going to have more surgey....:(

All off our love and prayers to Willow....:love:

Stefan....

Prayers are out for your canine family member. It's difficult to see your pet sick or hurting.

grace said:
Prayers are out for your canine family member. It's difficult to see your pet sick or hurting.

Yes it is. Indeed it is......

I just gave her the last Halls cough drop til she comes home on Thursday.... She will stay overnight at the surgery center at CVS and come home the next day......

Her surgery (again) is at 8am tomorrow....

D

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
So sorry to hear that Willow is going to have more surgey....:(

All off our love and prayers to Willow....:love:

Stefan....

Thanks Stefan....... very much....

Have a good Wednesday, bro...

D

Tim, I wish Willow the best of luck during her surgery.

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes, amigos y amigas.

WILLOW UPDATE UPDATE:

The doctors took another set of xrays after sedating Willow. After examining these new and better x-rays, they have concluded that Willow does NOT have a ruptured cruciate ligament.... as a result, the surgery was cancelled ...at least for now....

They have drained some fluid from the involved area of the knee and are having it analyzed to determine it's nature and what it reveals....

As for now, Willow is entertaining the masses and staff at Calfornia Vet Services in Carlsbad and Lynette is on the way over to pick her up and bring her back home.....

Thank you Lord. Thank you, Jesus.. And thank you ALL......

D

Django said:

WILLOW UPDATE UPDATE:

The doctors took another set of xrays after sedating Willow. After examining these new and better x-rays, they have concluded that Willow does NOT have a ruptured cruciate ligament.... as a result, the surgery was cancelled ...at least for now....

They have drained some fluid from the involved area of the knee and are having it analyzed to determine it's nature and what it reveals....

As for now, Willow is entertaining the masses and staff at Calfornia Vet Services in Carlsbad and Lynette is on the way over to pick her up and bring her back home.....

D
Sounds encouraging D. Been out of the loop for some time. I hope Willow is OK..................... A man who doesn't love dogs cannot be trusted.:)

Django said:

WILLOW UPDATE UPDATE:

D
YEAH!!! I love the power of prayer. Extra cookies for Willow when she comes home!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back