Wish me Luck

Borden's SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please send some prayers as I will need them tomorrow. I go into divorce court and can use all the help from above and with in that I can get.......:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

hire a hitman its cheaper but my thoughts are with you i however cannot pray for you because as a catholic i do not recognize divorce but the hitman is a ok thats what father dan herisio said anyway got to run i got some bacon on the griddle and some eggs a frying

Gotcha covered! I can and will pray for you because in the Bible what she did is the only justifiable reason for divorce! ;)

ntw0rk said:
Gotcha covered! I can and will pray for you because in the Bible what she did is the only justifiable reason for divorce! ;)
oh well if i knew that i can pray too:D good luck your in my prayers big buddy:) ;)

Been thinkin about that all day bro, started to call and figured you had enough on your mind,

good luck Steve, your a good man:rock:

Hope everything goes your way tomorrow Steve,prayers coming your way.

Prayers from SoCal headin your way :rock: Good luck :marchmellow:

Hope all goes well. Good luck.

505'sFastestViper. said:
oh well if i knew that i can pray too:D good luck your in my prayers big buddy:) ;)

Matthew 19

8Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

;)

More prayers from SoCal being sent your way. It was an honor meeting you and your daughter out in Florida. I wish you the best of luck and keep your head up high. Your a good man.

If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.
-Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

At the time, and for a period after my divorce I thought the world was coming to an end.

But the day finally came when I realized I was glad that I didn't waste any more of my life with her and had in fact been guilty of a common mistake by
focussing on the 5% about her that was good and ignoring the 95% that was bad.

Regards, John

Thanks, all the prayers are appreciated very much. With everything coming out that's all I can do now is keep the faith. I do know I am a good man and an excellent father, and I hope the courts recognize it.

Prayers on the way Steve! I wish you the best of luck tomorrow my friend. I love you like a brother.

Call me if you need anything! :beer:

going through the same thing, but I put a Monkey wrench in her case by filing a Annulment:D Good luck Steve brother:)

Annu Kumar said:
going through the same thing, but I put a Monkey wrench in her case by filing a Annulment:D Good luck Steve brother:)

:D :D :D :D :laugh: :hahaha:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back