Won the Burnout Contest!

Very Nice!

FATJACK said:
Damn Jeff, I thought we were closer than that!!:D :D :D

That message was from Loosey.........

And she's still pissed off :argh:

UPDATE

The picture actually made the FRONT PAGE of the local paper yesterday! Since I was not allowed to enter last night's event the wife decided to enter one of the "Buicks" and placed 2nd out of 12 entries! She was the only female entered and was beat by a early 50's pickup that "popped" a tire! Her plan was to POP the tires but her run was stopped by the officials due to a "weird" screaming noise as they put it. TURBO! Oh well, she had a blast and the crowd was LOVIN IT! I know... :needpics: We DO have video that will post up tomorrow!
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

OnceBitten said:
The picture actually made the FRONT PAGE of the local paper yesterday! Since I was not allowed to enter last night's event the wife decided to enter one of the "Buicks" and placed 2nd out of 12 entries! She was the only female entered and was beat by a early 50's pickup that "popped" a tire! Her plan was to POP the tires but her run was stopped by the officials due to a "weird" screaming noise as they put it. TURBO! Oh well, she had a blast and the crowd was LOVIN IT! I know... :needpics: We DO have video that will post up tomorrow!
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Man, you got some iron your garage. Love the Buick GN, those cars are awesome.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back