would you trade?

would you trade your 10 for a JGC SRT8?

• Total voters
I'd keep the 10. I like my GCSRT8, but the truck was just more fun to drive. The auto sucks vs a 6-speed IMO. Waiting for it to downshift when I get on it makes me feel slow. Plus, the 10 just looks mean. Oh, and it's got the little red button...

Having owned both, hands down the 10 is more fun, period. Now I drive the piss out of my vehicles, drag, road course, daily driving...so perspective is skewed.

The jeep is more practical and a great light to light vehicle. Is more comfortable to drive, passengers, better for traffic, daily driver, inclement wxr etc.

I have had the jeep for 1yr and half, 30k miles. If you have any specific questions, feel free to pm me.

Regardless miss my truck every day.....

Not hardly...

your crazy.

look at the times of jeep srt's and the trucks.

telling you.

besides dom, how other many 10's dip into the high, mid , low 10's ?????

I seen what my buddy did with his jeep, and the times he pulls, almost around doms times.

Someone's been feeding you miss information. Bone stock, 10 has the edge, slap a 150 shot on both of them, 10 still has the edge.

He dont no any better. :D

No your wrong.

yes the 6 speed is a fun factor, and you forget I own a srt-10 :confused::confused:

Just saying, next big jeep meet, bring your trucks down then ????

them boys are running low 10's and 9's now. again what streetable srt-10 ram is doing this ?????????????

NONE.

I'm not hating on my own truck, but I do think outside the box a little bit.

I meant money pit in the sense of what it takes to get it faster. Not to mention all the maintenance.
If it's about speed go for the jeep if it's about being rare then keep the 10.
I don't care who says what, the jeep vs 10 stock for stock or mod for mod... the jeep is faster. From a dig it has 10x's better traction. I have driven my friends who has a silver with black rims also, his noticeably faster and we raced...he's faster. his mods - computer and CAI. I know my truck is not slower that a 6spd, bc the guy who convinced to get into the 10 has a red 6 spd with comp and CAI, when we line up the trucks are dead even the whole time.

just get the damn jeep and bounce....gtfo! quit asking what we think cuz you ain't getting shit.......freak!

don't know any underage kids owning these trucks anyways......they're usually on youtube or googling music videos.

i ALMOST agree...

he was 18... and had NO business in that truck...

but at 17 when i bought my first car an fbody z28, i was working 60+ hours a week at the restaurant, no time for tom foolery, and i was about to start college at johnson and whales....

well... you see how that turned out:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back