Wrecked the 10

Django said:
It's only property..... Hopefully insurance will set it right...better'n ever....

Glad no one was injured.....

I thank God.....

D

Im with you Tim.

thewelshm

Hey Ernie, sorry to hear the news....just terrible. I am still interested in the DTS rear, I was first in line when you first offered it for sale and then changed your mind. I will take it if you are going to part out. Figure shipping to Bakersfield , Ca and I will pay ASAP.

Glad to hear no injuries. Looks like a hard lick. Hate see one of my favorite 10's in that shape but lives are so much more important. You'll be back in a 10 before you know it.

IH8CHVYS said:
She is fine it was just me in the truck.
cool beans, now put some ice on that forehead cuz I know you aint tellin all buddy,thats a pretty good lick on the front end;)
but glad you ok buddy most of all, the truck can be replaced, cant replace good guys like you:)
you need anything , dont hesitate to call, I owe you a ton allready buddy:rock:

Glad your OK. The truck on the other hand doesn't look OK. Definitely, get it to your residence. You still hold ownership, not the insurance company. Until you sign it over, its yours. As for the towing company, they will probably demand cash in hand before they deliver it to you and they probably won't let you touch it while it is sitting in their yard. You will probably lose some $$$ having it towed.

If your in the market for a CE, I saw one for sale here. And when I was in PA this past weekend, I saw one for sale (I assume this as I didn't stop and check) on a used car lot off of Rt. 30 on the west side of Hanover, PA. The lot was located just west of the Rt.94 and Rt.30 intersection, on Rt. 30W. Maybe somebody more local than me can check it out for you if interested. Sorry I didn't get the lots name.

Last edited:
Get the truck fixed ernie... its not that bad..if anything buy it back and just get another frame for it. My truck took a very similar hit. the body shop asked me if I wanted to total it out...I thought bout and im glad im kept another 10 back on the road...I think I would hate myself if I were to let one 10 be erased from history..

heres a pic of mines

more importantly, glad to hear your alright...Guys be easy with ernie right now....It might not seem like it but its very heavy and depressing to be in this situation right now...if he decides to part out, he will make a thread for that.

Attachments

• SS MNTE dash 010.jpg
    SS MNTE dash 010.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 70
  • SS MNTE dash 012.jpg
    SS MNTE dash 012.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 85
Earnie,
all ya need is a new hood, hehe, viperhauler has a front bumper, headlights are around, grill shouldnt be a problem, duraflex has some cool fendors, little paint and a comalong and she'll be jsut fine:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Earnie,
all ya need is a new hood, hehe, viperhauler has a front bumper, headlights are around, grill shouldnt be a problem, duraflex has some cool fendors, little paint and a comalong and she'll be jsut fine:D

WERD! I have extra headlights and fenders. By the pics it doesn't look too bad. is the frame bent in front of the front wheels?

But like they said get it home before shit comes up missing! And see how much to buy her back! I'm glad everyone is ok! But try to keep her buddy!:rock:

Sorry to hear that Ernie but im glad everyone is ok. hope you get it all worked out with your mods too.

amtrucker22 said:
:(

Hope it wasn't the throttle cable :(
No offense Ernie but that was funny!!!!:D :D

I hope you do buy another truck. I felt like a vulture earlier flying around a dead cow.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

a few pics of the beast

Attachments

• 2010 panama gtg 168.jpg
    2010 panama gtg 168.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
  • 2010 panama gtg 176.jpg
    2010 panama gtg 176.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • 2010 panama gtg 177.jpg
    2010 panama gtg 177.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
I'm not convinced that it's totaled, mine looked a lot worse than that and I was sure it was a total. But they put it all back together and it came out great.

Back