Wrecked the 10

damn bro...the question is are you wanting to get a new one....if you do just tow yours to the house like everyone says and strip it...or u can just buy it back, find a new truck swap what you want and part out the rest.....

I hate to see this, but judging by the pics that can be fixed, we fixed a QC ram that had a bent frame, we just cut the bent part out and welded in another from the junk yard. You would come out way cheaper this way too. Take care, if ya need any help let us know ;)

Ernie so sorry to hear about your loss.

That is just awful news for the truck, glad you were not hurt.

If there is anything that you need to have done on the west coast let me know.

Damn Ernie, so sorry to hear that, but glad everyone was okay. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Ask if you can buy it back from the ins co. Fix it and drive the crap out of it...:D

wrecked ram

Looks like between 10 & 12 thousand to repair depending on SRS deployment. Dodge sells a front frame rail repair kit that we just replaced on a Ram, it's a nice replacement rail end that if is done right it's hard to tell. Good luck

Dont know you, but Im happy everyone is fine....sorry about the truck. Who is your insurance company? if your truck is paid in full...they should be paying you what it is worth, not KBB but the "BLACK BOOK" price. I know for a fact, that most people do not correctly insure their vehicles. They go by what the insurance Co's want. Of course, its cheaper for them. I suggest EVERYONE contact either Grundy or any other specialized insurance company and talk to them. My 06 NR is insured with grundy with an "agreed" upon replacement price of 40K. Yes I did tell them its not a daily driver as I have 3 other cars to drive besides my 10. But do they know this? NO! Check it out! it will save your @$$ one day

ccfeyh said:
I'm not convinced that it's totaled

X2! It don't look that bad to total, Damm Insurances! Buy it it back if they Total It

but 49k is a bit much for snakeskin green paint and a stereo

Damn earnie!....

if you're gonna do it, do it right:D

i do have a perfect passenger headlight, and a slightly used bumper...;)

gimme a ring if you decide to work on it...

hell, i ain't that far away:rock:

ViperJeff said:
but 49k is a bit much for snakeskin green paint and a stereo

He had it at a dealer here on consignment for 59,000. Couldn't believe it. Sharp truck, but he'll never see anything close to what he wants for it. Even around here where these are very hard to come by.

I don't think it looks that bad either.. I work at a Dealership and we fix alot worse... Good Luck Bro!

Don't rule out insurance for the mods or part of the mods. Depending on the insurance company and your policy, it is possible for them to pay for the mods.

I brought this up years ago with my company about getting more insurance to cover the money (mods) I put in my vehicle. They told me to document the mods (receipts) and I have given them copies of most of my bigger mods. Knock on wood, I haven't had to follow up on any claim.

Obviously, your insurance copy and the relationship you have with them will affect the outcome.

Bone said:
Don't rule out insurance for the mods or part of the mods. Depending on the insurance company and your policy, it is possible for them to pay for the mods.

I brought this up years ago with my company about getting more insurance to cover the money (mods) I put in my vehicle. They told me to document the mods (receipts) and I have given them copies of most of my bigger mods. Knock on wood, I haven't had to follow up on any claim.

Obviously, your insurance copy and the relationship you have with them will affect the outcome.

:dito: USAA:rock:

Glad you are OK man. Good luck!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back